Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why ?

Have you ever felt some void
A sudden emptiness that drops in the middle of happiness and anticipation..

Like when you suddenly lost your rabbit pet?
Those moment when your best friend moved out from the neighbourhood ?
Times when you hoped to go to prom with someone you had been longing for, only to find out he/she wasnt going to go with you?
Or those moment when you were involved in a project (bazaar, concert, musical, wedding) that requires lots of hard work and co operation, and when it all ends you were crushed with withdrawal symptomp ?
Or let's put it simply: moment when you JUST..just....broke up ?

I had just that....
For long.. I have never been as excited as I had these couple of weeks
Each week is full of anticipation and excitement
There's this blood rush to face the coming week for better things to come

Yet
For all of sudden....
My excitement was stolen...just like that ....
Deb........ blank..
It's like .....void..... empty .....jleb...

So empty
That even though I have not blog for so long
I feel like I have to blog for this....
to tell the world it's official

Yup...
It's so official that ...
I am broken hearted..
So broken hearted that I'm so no longer excited to face the oncoming second, hours, days, weeks months
all ...are meaningless

Yesh...
all this sadness
the void...the jleb...dot.... deb..
is for one.... and only one...

ALEX WONG !!!!
*crryyyyyyyyyyyyyy*

My only reason to push my housemate to get the latest so you think you can dance episode
My only excitement, only joy, and only hope for this season winner
my one...and only one purpose to continue dancing and be inspired by dance..
ALEX FREAKIN WONG !!!!!!!!

*cry*
silently each night I pray for a miracle
some unreal miracle that can bring him back to the show


now that the drama is over...
can anyone tell me how to email him ? contact him ? or at least support him ?

I just want to tell him
Please....PLEASEEEEE...Come back next season !!!!!
I will buy at & T, T-mobile, or whatever prepaid SIM Card States have
and I will faithfully... fervently.... VOTE and SUPPORT him !!!

Go Alex..
We'll love u
always
*still crying*

bombie {=^o^=}

5 comments:

-B-e-c-k-Y- said...

ya ampun cicikuw...

I thought cici knp...

ternyata so u think u can dance punya participant toh??? :P

hahahaha... cheer up ci....

miss u

bombie {=^o^=} said...

Beckyyyy
ur comment ga bisa di publish ga tau napa Beck
but yeshh... So u think u can dance.... My extraordinary Alex Wong

HUUUAAAAAAAAAA
ALEXXXXXXXX

sista said...

iya alamak.. ternyata...
nih blognya.. bisa di cheer d sono hehehe
http://thewinger.com/tag/Alex/

Pinkbuble said...

I feel u!
in fact gw ntn SYTYCD and nangis...dan arip dengan ga sensitipnya blg " dance cengeng"

T_T

Unknown said...

follow him on twitter @alexdwong
he is doing well now.
you should send him your blog, haha, so cute.