Friday, November 5, 2010

before I fly

and so...this is the day...
I'm flyinnnnnnnn

see you soon Singapore..
pls pray that I'll be saved there...
and I'll enjoy and be grateful on each and every moment that I am granted with....

anyway :
in what seems to be my dull painful year that I portray in this 2010 blog
gua udah banyak erase many details yg mau gua tulis di blog.. en by the time gua mo tulis...
either I'm too tired...I forgotten ...or I just really don bother
especially the good ones...coz I focus too much on the bad ones.
kind of ....self pitying..or self justification that I have a right to be pitied...

contohnya :
there's one point of time in this year that I feel like I want to swim in the infinity pool in Marina Bay Sands....
not long after, I got what I wish....

another one
in the midst of all my complaints of life.. work ....and everything else...
something happen to Indonesia.... and when I read Lolo's blog...
and all the preaching in church.... I sit down and think of everything I have..
I am a spoiled girl complaining in the midst of my blessings for having to want more to life...
yah....what is there to complain when we are not directly affected by tsunami, merapi ?
yah... blown by so much comfort Singapore has offerred...
many times....i forgot to count my blessings

and the obvious dream come true : finally New York :)
waktu gua bilang last year kl gua mo balik ke Amrik again this year...
I thot it was just some wish..
gua ga bener2 mikir on making it happen... and it was ...half hearted here there here there
*tiba2 deg degan gua inget I'm flying soon*
but now that I am going...*jd deg degan lagi*....boy oh boy...
when you send your wish up on above...He'll make it come true
you might not choose which wish.....but Daddy knows best..

lastly...
you guys heard of momster ? a combination of mommy and monster
recently I heard quite a story from couple of friends and relative on how hard it is to please their mom when it comes to ...well...wedding....
It's kind of nonton kardashians di E channel, waktu Khloe is getting married en how Kim the mom....comes as headache..

I hope gua ga nyinggung siapapun yg baca blog ini just in case you face the same matter and thinking that I disrespect your mom.....I really apologize upfront just in case you feel so...
Or when I give advises for my friends on what to say to their moms so the moms remember that it's their wedding.... I really pray that gua ga kasih advise yg bikin gua jadi anak yg kurang ajar sama orang tua...or durhaka bahasa mak gua...

this entry is just to say that again...after hearing all this.. gua fall in love even more to my mom... and berasa how kurang ajar gua as anak actually.. ngebangkang banget waktu teenager....and what kind of headache I gave them..

and dalam segala kekurangan mak gua... satu yg paling gua respect and angkat jempol is her patience..... sabarnyaaaaaaaaaaa minta ampun biar kata galak kl udah marah jg..
it takes a lot to make my mom raise her voice and scold.... kebalikan gua :P
and gua beneran thankful for her...en how she handle me well...
gua ga tau what she prayed for when she had me.... I dont think she pray for such a hot blooded daughter... however I know, no other better person who can be my mom....than my mom...

somehow I felt alot of my advises given to my frens... I base that from my relationship with my mom...where mostly I have the say..
gua sadar kl ga semua mom - daughter relationship itu kayak gua and my mom.... and I do understand how hard it is to respect our parents and sacrifice our wishes ....
so friends.....gua salute sama whoever you are who face this problem, on how you stand on your position and still respect your parents well.....I pray for your strength and the best for your wedding and future wedded life

and ....really sorry kl gua sampe2 kasih advise yg salah...also really apologize kl gua sampe ada nyinggung perasaan siapapun... I really really never mean to do so....
lastly I believe....gimanapun jg our mom is.... God has given no one else but the best for us

sekian...
with this I close my entry today...
siap2 berangkat .....
see you in NEW YORK baby !!

God bless you my loved ones
have a fantabulous November !!

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: