Monday, November 8, 2010

it's cold outside

aaaaaaaaa
dinginnnnn..

I'm now at Fei's home waiting to get ready to go explore another New York day :)
kemaren gua ke times square, see a bit of central park, I went to Bryant Park...
and yeah...the part known as upper east side .... hee hee hee :)
and off course : grand central station...

DINGINNNNNNNN :p
aje gileee..
ini belon siap2 gara gara I can hear the wind blow outside, blowing like MAD :p oh my gosh..
Think I should change my itinerarry .... Perhaps I go for somewhere that's covered as the weatherman says today is a rainy day. Museum will be a good choice I believe....

Btw Singapore is raining too ...right ? hee hee hee :)
okie lah...ke Museum aja dah gua today....

here's some pictures
that proof that I'm definitely gemukan than last year
*hu hu hu...sob sob sob...CRYYYYY*

consulate general R.I
hormat dulu ah

The most milkiest softest banana cake I've ever taste in my life by lady M

GRAND CENTRAL !!! and I look tiny :P hee hee --> only here

outside Lady M store, a lady by the name M-elissa is waiting :P
sini banyak ketemu orang Indo euy !! Fei ketemu sama arek suroboyo nyo...temen dari Seattle jauh jauh dateng demi makan si Lady M..
it is...GOOOOOOODDDD btw
daerah upper east side emang..... hee hee hee

tell by my attitude that I'm most definitely came from
New Yorkkk...
concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you cant do
now you're in New York

part of Empire state of mind song
and picture of Empire state building itself :) hee hee hee


okay....
got to go and brave the cold weather and the wind.... aaaa
the 8 degree to 4 degree celcius wind
kerokan deh neh gua

bombie {=^o^=}


No comments: