Monday, August 1, 2011

August is here

phew !! only 2 post in July... hoho...parah :P
not because it's not happening....it's too happening that I didn't have time to blog...

let's see :
I opened July with a heart that's ...... so so
well... RM gua yg udah gua serve sekian lama (6.5 years) berenti di bulan July. So, I totally dont know what to expect in office.... scarred actually.... being in an unfixed situation, not knowing what to expect next.... (ngerti perasaan kamu Jend).....

but it turns out to be all right so far (cross my finger)
and then it gets better :) dede gua dateng dari tanggal 16 July kemaren spending 2 weeks here...

while she's here, we have :
1> Gone to Seletar air base to eat the famous seletar chix wing that has 30 level of spiciness. If you order level 30, they will give this certificate to proof your.....well...guts !! ahahah :) What does this certification serve ? Honestly : just bragging rights !! hehehe

So how spicy did we fare ? AHHAHA !!! ga lewat level 3 !!!! Itu pun dengan doa, keringat, dan penuh tetesan air mata plus ingus meler mana mana....en tetep... wing sepedes itu ga seenak wing yang level 2 yg pedesnya pas.
Well.....kl kata gua sih : BON CHON cukup lah !!! ga usah jauh2 ke seletar :P yg gua demen malah bukan wingnya, tapi aglionya...which they called : funnily : spaghetti alo alo :P

2> watched Harry Potter @ NEX.

3> have dinner @ Italianies with Depot yg ended up with us rushing home in cab coz Dede gua magnya ga enak

4> go together to Patrick hip hop class. What so funny is : Patrick liat dia, terus ngomong : why u good ah... always bring new friend (refer ke El as my friend). Then selama hip hop, as usual he always say stupid thing during class.... at the end of the class dia bilang lagi, minggu depan bring new friend okay ?

Terakhir gua ga tahan, gua jelasin ke dia : this is my sister, not my friend. The other girl that you think is my sister, is my friend.
lagian, gua ama El pertama kali ikut kelas dia, first thing he asked : 2 of you sisters ? No ? Twin ? *jreng* !! Dede gua dateng sampe terakhir disangka freeeeennnnn terus :P hahaha segitu miripnya gua ama El..

5> she has come to my office to have lunch with Kiyoko @ Salad shop. Which entertained Kiyoko to the most, how she see me and Nia so much look like she and her sister. Si Kiyoko terus terusan bilang ke dede gua, dont listen to Mel, she like to talk nonsense. Don't be so obedient to her....ignore her lah...... to which I gave kiyoko back my scarriest glare !!!

6> Gone to NUS buat ngejar Laksa yg berakhir naas coz laksanya tutup. We end up eating fong seng and Prata, which still taste the same.... NICE !! And then we went to IKEA dan masing2 kita end up with 2 new sandals. Thanks to her gua jg beli jadinya, semua sendalnya dia yg ketemuin (and then she praised herself : tuh kan Cie...selera gua bagus ---> {''--__--''} )

7> and the best : gua, dede gua, my 2 cousins : Margie, Kaoru, Vita... we stayed at MBS on 23 - 24th July. I need another entry for this unforgettable experience ;)

8> we have tasted Wild Honey and Paradise dynasty for dinner

9> and we also went to the must go place in Singapore : Universal Studios for our first time. A place that I wasn't looking forward to go if not really have too. Well, I have to say : I have a GOOD time in USS. Ga terlalu rame jg :) and si Nia dragged gua naek hal2 yg ga gua ga mo naekin :P but okay lah....all turn out fine so far :P haha

10> visit Kaoru K's home di One North. Yg bikin gua inspired and makin terpacu to buy my home, or at least nabung to buy. I love her home... the only set back : ga bisa masak. ll Coz it's a studio :P

and then...today si Nia pulang... after 2 weeks of eating out, gossiping time, having fun.... I have to say I'm having withdrawal symptoms...

emang dengan adanya Dede gua disini ga di deny dompet gua makin tipis, waktu gua buat hal2 laen like choreographing jg agak2 tersita, intinya ada sedikit disruption in my ordinary life...

However : it's a kind of GOOD disruption that I dare not say I welcome it anytime, but I dare to say that it's a disruption that I'll certainly miss..... and I'm missing it right now.....
the family time : me, her, my cousins and their plus 1, my aunts and uncle...

huix... I need to adjust my mindset quick buat masuk ke gigi 4 for musical that's like coming in 2 months time exactly from today !!!

AAAAAAAAAAA
*sport jantung*

okay: back to normal hectic speedy life now.
update later on MBS :P

bombie {=^o^=}

1 comment:

Pinkbuble said...

Its always good to spend time with sista ya bomb..:)