Monday, November 7, 2011

pulank

at T2 boarding gate E4, Changi Singapore
somehow, I like to post something while I'm at Changi alone, before flying off anywhere

yeah, pulank Indo for a good 1 week.
after experiencing another cousin's wedding, this time around.....closest cousin of us...Margie
very much mixed feeling kept deep in my memories...

and then gua pulang hari ini while all my aunties masih di SG...and they were asking me...
"Pulang ? Loh kok pulang ? kenapa pulang ? ada urusan ? Ga ada urusan ngapain pulang ?"

bingung gua jawabnya....in the first place bingung gua..... kenapa gua pulang orang2 heran ....
especially when they ask "kl ga ada urusan di Indo ngapain pulang?"

you know : there is 365 days in a year... out of that 365 days, I probably went home, to the max, 3 weeks in total that makes it good 21 days ? 21 days to meet, talk, share, *and argue sometimes* with my parents, enjoying the good days of being a child, or serving a good quality time as a child honoring parents, what's so weird with that ? ahhahahhahah...

really....I think 21 days out of 365 days a year, is not alot for a single girl, commitment free like me....to give to my parents...

and somehow gua cukup sedih jg.... I know they know how much I love Singapore, but come on, I'm not that detached to Indo either....*speaking of which kayaknya gua udah harus perpanjang SIM di indo...though ga nyetir as a good citizen gua masih punya en tetep perpanjang SIM all this while....see ?*

kok gua pulang Indo orang2 heran ? huuuu...
anyway : the reason why I go home is : I just need a good break
after musicals, wedding ...and another 4 project in the coming months waiting...
it's time to withdraw from the world and withdraw what's pouring from above

so see ya in a week
miss me...dont miss me... ur choice
bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: