Friday, November 25, 2011

what in the name of 24 ?

24 Nov 11 AM
So I arrived at office, entered into lift. Met some colleagues inside. First girl greeted me congrats for the performance last week. The other colleagues were talking. When we joined the conversation, the she told me that they were talking abt her dress. Let's say her name is ES. Turns out ES has the same dress as DB, and they both knew. So the other colleagues reminded her to go and text DB not to wear the same dress today. All of the girls are going down at 7th floor, while I'll go down at 10th floor. When the lift door opened at 7th floor, guess who's standing outside ?
Who else ? DB !! ES and the rest were so shocked and straight away she told DB "OMG, we're just talking about u. U have this dress right ? Wanted to tell u not to wear dress"

Cannot stand: I said to them : what are u both talking ? You girls are wearing the same dress what ?

Next thing u know they were screaming, laughing, promise to avoid each other, en make appointment to buy 4D !!!!! Untill one uncle in the lift laugh laugh. What a way to start a day !!!!!!

Then at 10 sth, my phone rang. Usual sales number. I picked up still. Answered with my lazy tone, the girl were quite shock to hear my ignore rant tone. Next thing I heard her saying OCBC. So my natural reaction as usual : sorry not interested, hang up.

And to my crisis, the number kept calling, and I kept rejecting, silencing, and getting more and more pissed, wondering: why is she so persistent ? Wah laooooo

She even called using her mobile# that I ignore. I almost wanted to text her (and I alsos thought) : do I owe her money ? Why she kept calling? I never had any dealing with OCBC anyway.

Thank God I never SMS back, coz she finally SMSed and told me that she's calling from peach garden OCBC to confirm my reservation at 1.30PM, and that she's NOT (typed in caps lock) selling anything. Hahahahahhahaha so malu, I apologized many2 time and explained that I had very bad experience with cold call thus my reaction. I found out her name and called the line back to say sorry. When I reached there, I look for her and say sorry again (to avoid anyone spat on my food).

Ahhahhahahhahhahaha fail !!!!! So malu !!!! What a 24 !!!!

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: