Friday, January 27, 2012

gifts

Dearest lissa,

I'm ur physical being speaking. First : I love you just like how I love myself. Secondly : as I love you, here is my gift for you to celebrate 2012

1> Full medical check up
2> Skin doctor's appointment
3> Dental appointment
4> Driving lessons

and if you're good with all 4 let's proceed with #5:
5> Dance lessons

Why I gave you all that ?
Coz u're past 30.
Coz every girl posses some vanity over their face lines.
Coz it's time u check ur teeth & gum and maybe do some whitening
and for goodness sake, what's the point of having a driving license if u're not going to use it for the rest of ur life ? so .... go re-learn how to drive

finally : go live ur life, and live it in abundance.
ur body speaking. I shall love u as long as we both live... as we'll part some day :)

biebody {=^o^=}

No comments: