Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Live for the moment

If there's anything that hit me so true recently, it's that statement : LIVE FOR THE MOMENT !

Thinking about it, all the glorious moments I live by in 2011 it felt only good for the moment, at the moment, on the moment.

That although I wanted to blog about the details every moment so much, my fingers just stopped itself from typing. I guess they scared to ruin the remnants of the memories carved deeply in the walls of my heart.

And they always say : what's a girl without a secret ? I guess I selfishly would like to keep those joyful moments dearly to my private heart. Cause really, a lil bit of me is changed in these endearing moments :)

So here's the most that I can do. To list down those amazing moments here, and guard the impact these moments did to me & carry them forever in my heart:

1> Busy january. Weeks where I really questions God's direction & order to "Seek peace in the City where I have caused you to be carry away captive, and pray for it. For in it's peace, you shall have your peace" It's a month where my 2010 bitterness compressed & peaked. It was a painful, full of tears month.

2> Changing February. Somehow someway, things start to change. Musical work started this month too, bringing a piece of hope & colors. TLG Danz is has delivered it's second ministry by this month. Thank God

3> March : I'm 30. Crazily, the thing I scared most to happen, happened to be the best thing ever happen to me. To be 30 :) To be free :)

4> April: loving Bali. Loving El & Arief. Loving the short break, loving the companies & the seafood

5> May : 2 trips to Malaysia says it all. TLG bonding time.

6> June : I'm mostly restless, hopeless, sad, bothered, not enthusiastic this month. Reason : the sales manager I'm serving the longest is leaving the company. Though he's a major ass, he kicked some ass too. U cant deny he is successful in human's eyes, married, loaded, pretty kids and flying even higher at the age of 34 (this year). l don't miss him, but I was much affected for fear of changes. I fear what will the become of me. I was totally miserable for this whole month, it affects the whole musical dancers directions. I felt terrible & really sorry now that I looked back.
and most importantly : I thank God for true friends who stand up to confront me with the truth when need be. Elrica Diona, SMS loe yang wake me up and negur gua & kuatin gua, ga akan gua lupain :) Please, never be afraid to speak the harsh rightful truth to me El. I appreciate your honesty and your friendship.
also : for a friend who is there to stand up for me when I was so weak & negative then. Gillian Sastra :) Yg diem & cuek aja sama semua comment gua, unaffected and just keep on pushing delivering her best for our Musical.

I thank God each time I remember you two :)

7> July : FAMILY TIME !! My sista is here and I have FABULOUS 2 weeks family gathering with sis & cousins. Best moments : MBS nite 23 - 24 July. Will never forget this as this was the first time ever I don't care what the world think of my extras fleshy body and swam with my Bikini ever in my life at the infinity pool !!! Partly I was forced to do so coz my cousin perlu pinjem my swim wear. I ga tega, I pinjemin baju berenang aye... jadinya kepaksa pake bikini :P
crazily : hehehehe .... I feel so CAREFREE !! HAHAHA :P anyway gua pikir : sapa seh yg bakal ketemu di Infinity pool ini ? bener ga ada :) ahhahah :)

other than that : dont know why I just love MBS :P ahahaha

8> August : withdrawal syndromme. I miss my sis.
But sth else, happenned so fast in my life. 22nd August 2011 : I BOUGHT A HOME !!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

9> September : the month of HARD WORK & SWEAT : Musical is coming baby !!!

10> October : MUSICAL !! ENGAGEMENT (Margie in Indo) !! fall sick for 2 weeks, followed by practice all da way for company's competition.

11> November : WEDDING (Margie in SG) !! rest for a week and then : Dinner and Dance competition where we won :) after that no rest all the way coz snowman competition is waiting a week after and ....haha...we won the snowman decorating competition ......again :P hahahaha :) colourful November :)

12> December : whats there to say ? MY SISTA WEDDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE'S MARRIEDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!! and then off for a fabulous 11 days to end 2011. We're the fabulous 7-11 !!!

This is all I want to say about 2011. I will keep everything that I didn't write in details above, dearly in my heart. I will not look back, I will LIVE FOR THE MOMENT from this moment onward, and I will keep my heart & eyes hopeful for the future God has for me :)

One thing I'm very sure of: I love my girlfriends: El, Gill, Dian, Kiyoko :) I love my FAMILY who has been my source of strength :) I love my entertainment crew : Jenita & Nchep :) and I love my colleagues right now :P hahaha

I love my 2011 :)

bombie {=^o^=}