Wednesday, April 9, 2008

being 27

My birthday : March 26' 08. I am 27 now.
On that day :
1> I received 2 bouquet of flowers
2> I received 3 birthday gifts
3> I dressed in white
4> I celebrated with my cousins, and we had REAL FUN :)
and in the week itself : I have a full long celebration days
From Tuesday, my birthday, thursday, Friday... till the following week..

wad does it mean to be 27 ?
1> literally, and cleary : I'm getting nearer to 30
2> slower metabolism...need more sleep...need more time to think...
3> more ppl on the pathway carying signage that say: get a man !!..bleh...sometimes really getting sick of this warning board...
4> more white hair, fallen hair, and I hope fallen weight.. HAHA
and many more off course....u'll understand when u are 27 (sok tua)

Yet let me summarise what i noticed lately :

1> to all the men out there: persistance payoff: definitely
If you are in love... and you know she's the right one... don ever let go before u fight your best battle....for if you persist... it might just pay off :) if she's not shaken in the end..then she's just not the one for u......
but girls hearts ....can always be melted by persistance :) ...so yups..it pays off in 1 way or another !!! this is one important key to a lady's heart... persistance !!!! and I'm telling u for real...
but remember : keep it real lah !! don fall for fiona xie or some jap/ korean/ taiwan actress and persist till u ignore ur surrounding....

2> to all the women out there: persistance might lead to destruction, if you refuse to let go and be real.
It's a waste of time ladies to hang on and refuse to accept reality ...... You might learn alot along the way...but you can learn all those without being hurt that bad in the end......and still not reaching even a tip of his heart.....
men's hearts..... most of the time......are not created to be melted by ur admiration!
If he does, thank God... if he doesn't ...well.. expected :) they are not made to be chased after... they are to pursue after you ... and me off course....I'm a woman right ? last time I check I'm still one...

well...those are old schools lesson ur mom might teach you anyway... so next

3> I learn that I still know nothing much....yesterday...
I'm lost.. blur...shock...wondering how in the world my friend can tell me all those.. I feel lost the fact that I should have known these...
and by then....I feel Im not ready to take on the world :)

4> then today..I learn that I know too much..... that it jumbles up my world..
for they say... ignorance is a bliss........sometimes knowing too much... is a waste of mind too..

heh :) so much of being 27....... we'll see how it goes :)
till then... tata :)

oh btw : the plan fail...but I wont give up !! we'll see next year..hope my wish come true :)

bombie {=^o^=}

1 comment:

ivan said...

jadi ikutan belajar ce... hihi