Monday, April 28, 2008

woa...

a test of faith
was once much harder..
yet these days
it comes with questions for a mensa genius
a distance for a marathon runner
and wave as high as 2004 tsunamis

seriously...
I'm not trained for all these
no manual handbook, wykipedia, google search.. wadever u name it..
can seem to bring me to pass...... if not a big Flunk waiting down there...

I know I've been through this "Basic Theory 101"..
and what "Thesis" would be good to apply in this kind of "crisis"
it worked magic previously.......
it sounded lunatic nowadays.........

I did make a decision.....
to pursue and strive my best to survive this test of faith
by standing and believing when times are good
or maybe just being numb when times are bad...

apparently.. it did not last long...
Felt like bleeding all over now... not knowing whether I'll survive to the end....
even a simple questionaire.........brings my guard down to river of misery
all thots running accross my mind
like never ending zig zag line

will I survive ?
I don't noe...

a test of faith has never been harder...
then feeling like u're living in a box of time bomb wrap in perfect gift wrapping
only time ...to me it shall tell.....
when sometimes... time is my hell....


bie {=^o^=}
Don want to hang in here anymore...
Feel like jumping down... and stay my ground....

No comments: