Wednesday, April 23, 2008

where's my way out ?

I think I need alot of sleep..
but when it's time to do so.. I juz don feel like sleeping..

Tika's birthday today..
sweet 17... hahaha :).. lama banget yah udah over

in the midst of the celebration...
I receive some news..

Which makes my hopes crushed..
it somehow bring me down to earth..
I should have put my hopes in You...
not in me....

and then those feelings come back
I used to think that my NUS down days were over..

Initially when I started there... it was all gloomy.. I remember having much hard times..
and no one was really literary there...
But when I remember those days.. somehow I always think that maybe it's juz me making small things big that time...
I feel like given the same situation, my current me will just handle it with more confident... nothing much of a big deal anyway...
I was too dramatic that time... that's wad I thot.....

Yet....
I will never forget His hands that saved me.....
Momentz when I was so deep in mud of sorrow...
Are momentz when I discover how safe I am in Him who loved me
I was young... I thot.... and moreover... weak...
in that... He is so strong..
those period...are exactly the period where I count on Him the most .. in my life...

you know what?
this .... down/ sorrow feeling... no matter how bad/ painful/ lost it made feel...
no matter how I feel like it's not right to be so sorrowfull
I'll let it be here.....

coz it strike me again ......when I'm weak...He is strong..
and I'll fall deeper to Him... even more :)

bombie {=^o^=}


No comments: