Tuesday, May 6, 2008

1st time ever

For the first time ever
I finally speak in deep honesty

Last Saturday when I say that there's no one in my heart right at this moment
to the normal extended ELG memberz (which include ELG's Gentlements league)
who happen to bomb everyone that came to the annual meeting the day
I come to realize that I'm speaking it for real
Only after I finish the whole sentence....
and all da way till I reach home...

I admit
I've lied... many times in the past... when I say none.....

it emerge out of my insecurities....

Up to you
to believe it or not this time round

But I know it's for real now..and it shocks me too..
on how good it feels to speak so honestly honest :)
nothing to cover.... none to say :)

the truth.....has set me free :) hihihihi :)

bombie {=^o^=}








but this time around

2 comments:

sista said...

zhen de ma??

xixixi...

hao la hao la..

:D

soon ya bie ;)

Jenita Darmento said...

lohhh.??? cii.... sapahh..?????????? aaaaa.... mauu tauuu..wqwqwqwqwqwqwqwq

*kepo mode on..a ahhahah