Thursday, May 22, 2008

Enemies beware

What I face lately has taken up most of mind...
Some of you have known....or even heard it many times...

My world began to pause when all that happened few weeks ago...
In my heart I wish for the world to pause together with me
Coz I can't catch up when I was forcibly made to pause....

But the world never pause
like all that we've heard, said, and happened

Life indeed...always goes on

It feel so much easier telling that to a friend in distress
Of loosing bf/gf, loosing parents, failed exams, stress at work, sickness to battle, financial distress... or anything else
Coz for all the problems I have faced before...it was not that hard for me to move on previously... It took most of the time just a 30% determination.... and 70% action......and here I am.. moving on...

But not this time...
To sum up, this is way much much much tougher quadrupled
and I couldn't get my mind out of it
secretly... I really wish the world can slow down for awhile...
what happen instead : it accellerates..
How many of you realize... this is ...end of May my friend... 5 months of 2008 passed...
and probably my toughest May in my life.. especially with lots of surprises..

Those you depend and defend the most...
Can surprise you with some unthinkable action..
that ....hurts....
Those you don even count on as close friends
May come to your rescue..
that's....very sweet

So there I was thinking so much of wad has happened and how to solve it..wad to do next....and gazillion question marks....
So much thinking that I made lots of mistakes at work when it demands my best currently....
The unplugged that everyone enjoyed.....something I truly anticipated..... was just another day passed by for me......my mind wasn't even there...
I'm absorbed....I juz couldn't be bothered... sometimes it's hard to breathe

tears...are dried up.....
this is bad.... so bad till MC has to arrive in my life...

And my days..
were down..and up....and down..and up...
so is my health.....

Yesterday I was up...
and this morning I was down...
I think negatively..
I didn't fight..
I gave up
I play weak...

So down till I get to a point...
That this cannot last forever...
Time waits for none...
and mostly.. never waited for me..

So I made up my mind..
since nothing has happened yet..
and I could not portray what will happen
I juz have to stand back to the faith that my God is taking control over this..

I have hope for the worst to happen..
But I won't now...
I will hope for the best... the miracle..the magic.... that my God could ever bring me...
I will work with this faith to allow more space for Him to work in my crisis...
I'm presenting Him ... full space...
I have decided...that I want to be His partner in facing these....
and that is ....by standing on my faith...

most of you seen me as a strong woman.. and get shock/confuse to find out how weak I am..
but since you have portrayed as a strong woman...
I might as well got real into the portrayal....

I will be strong.. in Him who strengthen me...
for well indeed I am weak....and my strength comes from one and only Lord...
I won't sit around...and gave up without a good fight...

Feel my fists you enemy... and behold...fear my God
for He is great and greatly to be praised :)
the world tremble at His voice and bow down before His presence
who are we to question at the wonderous way in His creation ?

Beware......my God is with me...
I will allow Him .... to work through me

soon after:
the power of healing start to fall

Grace of faith and strength seeps deep within me

more.... and more... and more Lord :)
I am ready

bombie {=^o^=}

Psalm 37:31- done

2 comments:

Lolla Emon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grady said...

oh no,trademark ku dipake di atas...
hehe..
bombie,be strong! thats a MUST :)
actually we have the same situation :) maybe 1 of the main problem is coz we're Si**le :D
the point is always strong in HIM!
Jesus loves you :)