Saturday, May 17, 2008

ga kuat

Lord...
I cant take any of this anymore...
this is much much way tougher than anything I have ever cross over...
I cant face any of this anymore Father God...

Please.......calm my soul... by my answer.....
my refuge....tower of strength...

for this fear is beyond my limit....
than those I have ever swallowed
it's bitter pill bites me
leaving me shadowed...

Show Your say...
shall come what may
I wont be in dismay
Walking in Your way....

Here in this corner is my heart
full of doubts and thoughts aside
wondering how long more will it last
how will You, bring me to survive this blast ...
what will I learn from all this that's happening so fast ?

bie {=^o^=}

2 comments:

sista said...

bie, ada apakah?
kalo ada something2 u can always share wit me lo ya :) dun forget me ;)
oya btw today u mc yach??
cpt sembuh yaaaa....

Grady said...

dibalik ketegaan and kekuatanmu,ternyata bisa juga ngetik ini :)
hehehe,ya secara gk tau jg napa,intinya,selalu bersandar ke DIA lah :)
GBU