Thursday, May 1, 2008

Then the Lord answer me

Job 38 : 1-7
1> Then The Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said :
2> "Who is this who darkens counsel by words without knowledge? "
3> Now prepare yourself like a man:
I will question you, and you shall answer Me.
4> Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth ?
Tell me, if you have understanding.
5> Who determined its measuremnts ? Surely you know !
Or who stretched the line upon it ?
6> To what were its foundation fastened ?
Or who laid its cornerstone.
7> When the morning stars sang together,
And all the sons of God shouted for joy ?


Job 40 : 1-9
Moreover the Lord Answered Job, and said :
2> " Shall the one who contends with the Almighty correct Him ?
He who rebukes God, let him answer it"

3> Then Job answered the Lord and said :
4> " Behold I am vile, what shall I answer You ?
I lay my hand over my mouth.
5> Once I have spoken but I will not answer:
Yes, twice, but I will proceed no further."

6> The the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:
7> Now prepare yourself like a man: I will question you and you shall answer Me:
8> " Would you indeed annul My judgement ?
Would you condemn Me that you may be justified ?
9> Have you an arm like God ?
Or can you thunder with a voice like His ?

Job 42 : 1-6
Then Job answered the Lord and said:
2> " I know that You can do everything.
And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.
3> You asked, ' Who is this who hides counsel without knowledge?"
Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand,
Things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.
4> Listen, please, and let me speak:
You said, ' I will question you, and you shall answer Me.'

5> " I have heard of You by hearing of the ear,
But now my eye sees You.
6> Therefore I abhor myself,
And repent in dust and ashes. "

No comments: