Wednesday, May 14, 2008

in Jesus name

In Jesus name..
This sentence has never been as soothing as ever.. than that very fateful nite.

2.45 AM, Bishan Street 13th, May 10' 08, in front of my PC
I just came back from Bishan Police Station..
tired, lost, messed up, confused, suspicious, fearful, resentful, relieved at the same time, totally mixed up

it happened all so fast...
and we're lost...how gullible can we be ?
wad was wrong with me earlier ?
that's not my usual style...
a banker for goodness sake ?

I don't know..
I'm lost... cant cry...cant tear...
confused....fully

but it all rest : in HIS name...I rest...
In HIS mighty love...I surrender...
In HIS protection...I'll stay :)

Only by Your supernatural power I may have this life :)
This battle is Yours Lord....I'm out of this field...

and in JESUS mighty name...
I lay this case to Your Hand
God my CEO
God my lawyer
God my lover
God my defender
God my protecter
God my justice
God of righteousness
God of mercy

God my everything...
Amen

bombie {=^o^=}

4 comments:

Devi Maria said...

eonni melissa! aza-aza fighting!
Han na nim sarangheyo..:]

ivan said...

ce, kenapa ampe ke police setation?

Jenita Darmento said...

panjang van critanyha.. ehehheh..
u should phone her.. ahahahahah
ga bisa via blog.. wqwqwqwq..

wahhh.. bner c.. GOd is our everything..
hauahuhauha..

Grady said...

waduh,koq gw gk tau ap2 yah soal ini,bombie,crita dunk.. :D