Monday, September 8, 2008

don wanna see you now.....

Youth Conference is... finally over :)
Another good one...... not topping the best one still :) *undignified*
Just glad is over and done ...... I rest my case... have given my best :)

Harris is good btw, as always..
Wad's left from Youth conference is ...my insomniac :P
hooooooooooo though badan capek kayak kena geprak kayu :P

lastly : my wish is to see more of a listener :
For faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
So .. listen ... :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I always wonder what will happen when I see you again
Though I come to realize that many of my reaction differs depending on the situation
Most of the time.. it came down to one action that I always know I will do
Running away...

Why ?
Coz it hurts so much to see you again ?
Coz of fear on wad will happen next ?
Coz of the phobia you've created whenever your presence is around me ?
That my minds, thoughts, sights....are so much absorbed back into you ?
Why do I run ? .... why am I so frightened ? Why my soul shrinks ?

I don't know.... again en again... I never know..
No answer till date.....what happened and why it happened...
No clear answer till date........
What makes our story written in my history...
No....no anwer yet..

And I will keep running away...everytime we meet....
With a hope that I will never bump into you anytime real soon...
that always leaves me with this strange heart beats... that I dont understand..
added with all the question that follows....

I never doubt u're my first..
One that lasted that Long enough...

Good thing you'll never be my last...
Less the sun rises from the west
And roses turns to blue....

_____________________________________
an excerpt from 2006:

Life....
Like it's never been harder
My why is never answered
And in the end ...
wait... will there be an end ?

No idea...
Full stop perhaps can refresh and helps me
Ya...like it does ?!?!?!

Was it ever wrong for me to save my wounded soul from being broken again ?
A woman of God who does not see the passion of a Prince of Kingdon of heaven in you..
Has a Princess ever suffer this bad from a stranger standing in borderline of heaven and devil's kingdom? One who was a servant leader in King's altar, a Prince of His own?

I hope not...
Let me be the only one...
The only Princess to suffer
of a forbidden desire of her soul that ties her up

One that she chose to pursue
and one that she needs to kill
over and over..and over again

When is never a choice to take
It's a decision one made

Despite the pain
Seems all in vain




_____________________________________________

2008: No labor put in prayer is ever in Vain .....

bombie {=^o^=}

3 comments:

Grady said...

1Q, who is the "you"? :)

bombie {=^o^=} said...

only God knows who...
could it be u ? ... hahahaah

bombie {=^o^=}

Grady said...

waaa, i will be so proud if the "you" is me :)
(Stop Dreaming, grad, joint Navy!)