Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pardon me

Pardon me
For being naive
For keep believing
Keep dreaming

Pardon me
For not being able to shout out the truth
Though it might be something that's in my heart

Pardon me
For keeping so much wall
To protect what I feel is so important
Though they tell me that I've been fooled

Pardon me
For keep forgiving
and fall on the same trap all over again

Pardon me
For being so easily forgiving
Though might not be that easy in forgetting
On pains brought on the past

Pardon me
For not listening to your advise
Though I know you've come from a reasonable background

Pardon me
For not being so carefull myself
Am I messing up my task as a good stewart ?

Pardon me
For standing firm by the side
Of those who hurt me the most

Pardon me
For not being able to cry my heart
And throw my soul.
The black part....

Pardon me
For not being able to walk in your way
That 100% should fortunates me....
Yet torn me apart too

Pardon me
For not even able to lift
Even just a thought
Of doing them harms

Pardon me
For avoiding conflicts
And acting so calm
When thunder storm are running all around

Pardon me
For being so cautious...
So silly
So unreasonable
So foolish
So fragile
So strict
So stubborn
So immature
So wrong
in the right kind of wrong

Lastly
Totally, please just forgive me
For acting like a fool
As if I'm the mother
Binded by fond of bloodlines
Keep believing, keep having faith, keep fooling myself, keep granting the hundre-th chance

That someday they will change... for the better of themselves
And perhaps most of all, they change to redeem me from the ties that bind me in my own belief and stand...strongly on their side.....
Along the process, I have grown up together too.

Once in a while, those awaited prayers do come true.
And tears of happiness overflows the corner of my eyes...

Precious Ones, I adore you
Highest King, I honor YOU

bombie {=^o^=}

1 comment:

Grady said...

I beg your pardon..
:)
(comment geje)