Monday, September 1, 2008

guardian angel

for most of my life...
I' m not the : lucky Luke in town..


But just for a day.....
I feel it's so unbelievable........

I run all the way to Millenia Tower for an urgent instruction to be done...
And it's DONE :) 2 days turnaround time is spectacular *normal 2 weeks*

Second department to be chased after: and again done :) Smoothly...
last news on the day: ST Regis is waiting for us...
I run and hug Cheryl....

Dear Angels...from SLAU, CLOU, RSU, and Mama Teo
and my guardian angels that's overtiming right now ....
Thanks ...for making my day....
Thanks for making my week..
Thanks for making my month...
Thanks for making my 4.5 years memorable

Amy Tan's last day after 35 years with Citi...
Youxiang, Terence, Quek last day with Operations....
All the best people have embarked into new regime..

I suppose unknowingly or clearly ...I had, have been, am....moving on too

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: