Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gift for you

Dearest my beloved Papa and Mama,
I really pray, for all that we've gone through, the thoughts of double happiness you've had consecutively 2 years in a row every September of the year will bring not only bring smile to your lips but tears in your eyes, warm feeling in your heart, and a touch of God's blessing in your life.

For whatever things that took place, we've finally reached a breathing point to fuel our energy for another decade to come. I hope you realize, it's all worth the price. Your sacrifise, your investment, your tears, your heart, your energy, your life.....none wasted :)

Enjoy and be proud of this double happinesse we present you Pa, Ma. For it is only a gift from the Heavenly above for us :) Congrats once again. I hope to I can be blessed enough to enjoy the same double happiness one day:)

______________________________________________


You are
The last man standing in my longest history
The answer to my lifetime long awaited prayer
The one who holds the key to my future door,
Indeed which door you open matters

In your hands,
Lies lots of my fond memories, I've unknowingly kept so dearly

By all means
You are who you are
My last confidantes
My very dear friend

With all faith
I stand to believe you'll walk the best way for us
Harmoniously according in His way

I'll follow Him too ....anyway :P
He who matters the most
He my most dearly precious

bombie {=^o^=}
9.18.2008

2 comments:

Grady said...

:) anak yang baik.. :)

wei said...

bom bom, kok gua baca blog ini ada rasa kitik2...antena mulai naek hahah