Friday, November 21, 2008

Citi

Am I being naive, or once again I'm just the slow girl being left behind from the latest movement and news ?

The talks on Citi....goes on and on...
My citi collegues en frens from far2 away building have been emailing all around
Are we safe ? Are you safe ? How's the mood in Caps xquare?

It does not change much here except that Citi share plunge from 11 to 10 to 6 to 4...
And the nonstop phone line that rings endlessly......questioning Citi's safety...
plus...the so called "bank-run" theory that they teach u only in economics books...
seems like I'm facing the real fact one where ppl start to withdraw all their savings here .....
many....of my collegues... my family.... start to worry on Citi's move...

I'm afraid I'm being naive.....for having this peacefullness...
and kept telling them...and myself...
Citi will juz be all right.... or let's juz say... I will be allright...
We...who put our hopes high to the realm above heaven..will juz be all right...
Regardless the season....

Bless Citi..
Bless this place where You have placed me
Bless my surroundings who are in worry
And allow me to shine out Your glory

Bless this company that You have used to bless me
Where I learn and grow in diversity
Of lessons and theory made into reality
And bring me nearer to a phase of maturity

Bless Citi...

bombie {=^o^=}

1 comment:

Grady said...

God bless Citi and bombie :)