Monday, November 3, 2008

wazzup

Okie... it's almost 2 mths since the last time this blog is updated...
simple reason: there's only 24 hours in a day....and there's only that much a woman can take....
there's only 1 me..and I can't divide myself not even into 2 parts :P..

So...why was I in silent ? coz sleeping is good to keep u alive...and that's exactly wad I needed to keep me goin:P.. at least from the last day I update the blog....my life has been one roller coaster ride :)

Let's see:
St Regis, Fendo's wedding, Chiang's wedding, A-cheng's wedding, Office madness, Financial market crash, and then......packing to go home :)

Seriously, I need to stop for awhile..and that's exactly wad I am havin right now on my annual 2 weeks nothing-to-do-juz-bumming-around holiday...

But it's kind of differrent this year...usually...annually...sadly.....I always have broken heart to mend..broken dreams to be straightened..broken wish to be taken away...new hopes, vision, and mission to come again......a kind of re-charging time...a time of the year I always look forward for myself into.....a resting time....

But this time..okie: basically, there's no broken heart to begin with...everything seems fine...but... fine it is not....or so it seems the last time I left Singapore...so...let's face it...my battle field is in Singapore:P heh :P a land that has shaped me to a better soul...and vanishes my 8 years in a bling :P.....where have all those days gone ? seriously....I'm an adult now :P I started to see lines on my face :P OH NO !!...

Anyway...For the first time ever.......I miss my broken-hearted moments...for when my heart is broken...I hear Him loudest......and that's exactly why I manage re-charge, re-fuel, re-load every year....moving on from glory to glory..juz like all that have been testified....

Not that I'm asking to be broken hearted again..... But u see ?
I don't want to play safe in this middle field....somehow it's just not me...it's either I'm all in....or all out....You don like the lukewarmers too right Daddy ? Playin safe doesn't bring me alive.....And I dont think I'll survive 2009 if I am not alive.......2008 is tough enough...en each day passed...my hurdle bar is higher and higher...


But I noe I have been playin too much too...too many games on my hands.... I've got to learn to let go....hm :P.....basically...let's summarise this : it's complicated :P and I think I complicate my own matters too anyway...

Coach..I need a big Time Out..before I'm back in field again...playing the next round......living this game called life....running towards the crown of eternity......Book of life....I look for your guidance:)


And Team-mates....hope you will still be there when I'm back in shape:) I promise you....Our best Coach of life will train me...personally...for He is my one..beloved....personal.....God :) and we'll be rockin again :)

niwei:..back to Jakarta...it's nice to meet u again Stefan....one rare coincidence...2 strangers meet....2 strangers greet....and btw ......thanks for a good talk :)

bombie {=^o^=}
re-aligning the game plan :)
11.04.08 Jakarta
my humble room

No comments: