Sunday, November 16, 2008

GIRL power !!

For most of the time this year..
I have quite lots of bad experience..

Well: biggest one was the home matter..
Then...as some have heard : my office matter...
Plus some other things.....

So those who still believe in SHIO..
Let met tell u : Don't!!! Prediction for Chicken this year is GOOD :P
See wad those prediction gives u :P.. heh :P

I sense it then since end of 2007
2008 will be tough.. indeed it is

But one sweet things emerge in this stormy season of mine.
GIRL power !!!! I'm not referring to my power only..

I'm talking about:
Dinner with Kiko Yap, Hui Ee, Mama Teo
CNY lunch at Hachi2 TA...
The sweet birthday surprise celebrz from ELG:)
The good time we enjoyed so much on Elsa's wedding last June, where 9 girls shared 3 rooms together
Under the stars moments at Danau Toba
ELG's St Regis night..
A night of shopping and makeover where the girls stayed over our serangoon palace where they learn my "mooncake" culture...oh that was real fun :)
And outing with my couzinz and frenz at Indo :) all galz

Above all:
Momentz where we share, break, and strengthen each other in our spiritual journey the way only a girl could understand....

I enjoyed so so so much those "girlie" momentz :)
And I thank God for every minute that I'm born a woman...


bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: