Friday, November 28, 2008

Insomniac

It's been a bleeding week in office
They've started the dice rolling
No one is too saved to fail

Wad are the rules of this game now?
I don't know...

How can some player win and some other lost...

At one fort : The best soldiers are shot...
On the other fort: Best ones kept alive...
Wad guideline did her majesty rule ?

Well....It's a game called life...
and it always have to go on...
like wad they said : life has to go on..and on.....
Regardless how bloodless u are

Sometime I wish life can rest for a while
And take a look back on it's ground

I told my frightened mate: we just have to keep our cool....
Keep fighting this fire.... this war...this game.....
I told her so....when in just a moment a while after
I bleed....deeply....while tryin hard to keep my cool

How do you do so when u saw them shot at your very eye?
Picking up their brave story
How do you walk on and keep your cool ?


Rest well my frenz..
You are forgiven....and forever never forgotten...
I wish you a better life....in a new journey to come....
Regret this battle not..... you came out stronger than you could have ever fought...

Someday we'll be there
Out of this game.....
Out of this cruelty...
A land called eternity....

Let's keep the last chance..
Last hope
Final faith...

and yes......life goes on....

bombie {=^o^=}

in remembrence of my Citi collegues
may our path cross again....and I shall see u in a brighter future

No comments: