Monday, April 20, 2009

1st Love

Original version by Nikka Costa
Pirated version by Lissa Surya

*Second verse*

Mirror on the wall
Does he care at all..
Will he ever notice me ?
Could he ever call ?

Tell me Teddy Bear
Why love is so unfair
Will I ever find a way ?
And answer to my prayer ?

Chorus:
(But anyway) It's (not even) my 1st love
(It certainly was not) what I'm dreaming of
When I go to bed
When I lay (or cover) my head upon the pillow (with another pillow)
(Yet still I) don't know what to do (till now)

For (it's definitely not) my 1st love
(By the way) Isn't I'm (no longer) too young
(They said she) doesn't even know... (well that was then)
Wish that I could (never have to) show him my feelings
Cause (anyway) I'm (not) feeling my 1st love



bombie {=^o^=}
inspired by IPOD library
How a simple song tune throw a daze of memory
Telling a story on how differrent one life can be
Ever since things speed off from puberty




1 comment:

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

Yakin bukan 1st Love ce???
Jd,, 2nd Love or 3rd Love yaaaa??
heieiehiehei ^^