Thursday, April 30, 2009

mistakes

People make mistakes

I made one 4 years ago
which caused me quite a deep hurt and built a huge gap
that took 5 mths for me to finally recover
connecting the silence in between

What a fool... I thought..
And what a fool.... I think of it...now...

For me to allow myself to fall into the same mistake....

I can actually runaway
and save the trouble of crawling for recovery

But how do I do so now ?



Chorus :
How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you
Here in my arms

How does one waltz away
From all of the memories
How do I not miss you
When you are gone

How can I not love you
when you are gone.....

bombie {=^o^=}

3 comments:

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

Weeeeheeeeeee....
My fave song...
heoheohoehoe...

Grady said...

lagunya boleh minta yg baruan dikit? :)

bombie {=^o^=} said...

lagu lama semua kah ? hahahah
nanti gua kasih yg lebih lama lagi :)

hahahhahahah

bombie {=^o^=}