Thursday, April 23, 2009

sorrie

Physically, I'm healed
Emotionally, last month MC still makes some mark

I don't know where to put the blame

Should I blame the wall, that is never invisible from the very first day it was built ?
Yet was invisible to us previously .... till recently when I felt it's bite
Though we are separated even less than 2 metres away....
Felt like living in the other side your world each time our eyes met

Should I blame the arrangement, and the arranger ?
Or is it, our limitation to stand for freedom of will, freedom to choose, binded by cast system ?

In the end, I blame myself over and over again
For feeding my bleeding wounds with stab of knife
leaving this hurt..unhealed...

I lost my smile...she said..
well here's why =P

mel {=^o^=}
is still the same girl inside, when will u see that ?

No comments: