Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Justice

The idea of justice perturbs me lately
Is there anything left exist ? Or extinct it has been ?

This comes from me, the cheated party
Most know what happened to me last year
Did nothing wrong, being trustworthy and gullible
And see what the world serve me with
I lost my money, my trust, and my confidence in ppl
Thank God I never let me loose my own value

Just then, I watched CSI last night
Even the serial depicted that the righteous don't always walk out as winner
Try to find loopholes in law, and you might just understand how easy it is to cheat ppl
And still walk away freely, happily, comfortably. Untouch by human law.
Just look at my landlord, and all the burried cases of rental disputes.
So, are you following the world then ?

Seriously, it is a crooked place we are livin
The one that's coming to it's end
Heh....sometimes... I just stop myself from asking
Where is justice ?

I know that our God, is a just God though
So I know none can, and none will...escape the day
When the crooked justice is finally being served
I'll be there watching for my own unjust things that I might have done unknowingly being judged too

But for now
Count me out of this league
Of gangsters, mafia, and dark side underworld practises
Too hurtful to remember
Too displeasing to forget

bombie {=^o^=}

1 comment:

Grady said...

:) smoga cepet kelar urusannya and gk berbelit2 lagi :)