Monday, April 27, 2009

Friends

Most of the time when I go home for 2/3 weeks in Indo
I'll get to watch Friends re-run every nite 7 PM.

It's the best feel good serials for me

The good things about Friends is
It's not because they are good looking
Or anal, weird, nerd, cocky, snobbish

The good thing about Friends is the message...
That somehow these bunch of Friends always manage to make the best out of the worst
They seem never to take themself quite seriously.. I think this is the key...
No matter how sucky the situation they are facing
They always manage to make a joke out of it

Making life bearable, fun, and yeah... worth to live..
They might not be that close of a friend before the serials starts
But the actor & actress are walking out of the serials
Being the best of friends for life...

It is definitely the best US serial I have ever watched
Funniest...most entertaining..
and if I can live a life as fun as they can be...
I'll be glad....

Thank God the basic requirements are here with me:
FRIENDS :)
*I'll be there for you*



bombie {=^o^=}
point blank
don want to think otherwise

No comments: