Sunday, April 26, 2009

one more time

If anything ever happened
It's was Christ touched Melissa Surya again one more time on April 25' 2009
Instead of what the sermon said the day....that taught everyone
To be the active non stop God looking people......

So when Chris Long asked
"How many of you have touched God today?"
I could not answer "I have"
This what came out " He has managed to touch me over and again one more time"

Perhaps I have unrealizingly done my part
to be broken..

grumbled, disgruntled, in pain, in question of justice and fairness,
of rights, of what's deserved, what's normal, what's reasonable, what made sense....
what has happened ? which part is wrong ? what can I do ? How can I get through?

oh Why ?
Came with a luggage full of complaints... overweight, excess baggages

only those with a broken heart could seek Him they said....
only true.....

one touch by God is worth more than anything in the world we could ever attain of
never doubt that....

so indeed:
You are the way the truth and the light
I live by faith and not by sight..for You
I'm living (& standing in) all (of this faith.....only) for You

who can deny the good works You have made in us ?
and if I were to live this life again...
I'll still choose You....I'll still follow You..

I'll still fall in love over and over again to You

bombie {=^o^=}
gratefull to be called His daughter, friend and beloved

2 comments:

SupiQue said...

Christ has touched me also many many times...
but I dunno why I'm still carrying this heavy baggage around...
of pain, injustice ...

Path of God is usually narrow, if we are still carrying those excess baggage around, how to walk through that path?
If only we can put down and let go..

^o^

bombie {=^o^=} said...

Hello Fei :)

Wad I felt on Saturday was not completely sth that I can be proud of...

being a Christian for so long, last Saturday I'm down with one Big question.

It seems like injustice things befallen me more and more and .... more lately :P

And..being a Christian, somehow.. u really want to scream out and ask Him.... "How long more all these will last ? Do good ppl ever win? Any point of being good then?"

I won't lie, your case is one of my "question" to Him.

Well I didn't get the answer to why all these things happen and how long more will it last, where can I leave my baggage and be set free ?

I only have the assurance that He understands. He knows. all along He never stop watching. And all those "caci maki" that I utterred deep down here, He heard. And He forgave me while waiting for my small brain to digest what He is trying to convey to me.

Yups, I agree with you. Path of God is usually narrow. Sometimes our mind is narrow too :)

Best that we can throw all those unnecessary bagage, before being levied with overweight charges:)

I know He can help you and me throw again those useless luggage :)

Take care Fei. I might never be able to feel what you felt right now. But I don't doubt that it is ...sorry to say this ... blo--y painful. And for that ...Salute to you my girl :)

Jia You. He's with you :)
One touch of God is more than anything precious in this world.

bombie {=^o^=}