Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1st virtue of love

before I thought of what crossed my mind
in my post : habit of love..

another matter of love crossed my thoughts actually
on why : Love is patience, is firstly quoted in 1 Corinthians 13. ....

Above all,
Why it has to be patience, a virtue I'm beginning to lost...
or perhaps, barely had it from first....

Why not : love is a grace ?
Love is magical, Love is wonderful, Love is awesomeeeee, Love is amazing, Love is great, Love is everlasting, Love is faithful ??

What is patience that it's of that importance ingredients of love ....
I was actually wondering last nite, trying to recall some books I read in the past ...

Thank God the answer is delivered tonight in FA...
haha :) funny how He never fail to answer my out of ordinary question in a rocket speed:P

baiklah, bakal coba gua baca bukunya in 1 week, biar gua inget akan arti cinta stulusnya :P *wakakaka, geli banget dengernya, kayak Suwarto's Cinta Tulus dan Suci... iiiiihhhhh jijay*


bombie {=^o^=}

2 comments:

Grady said...

Buku ap bie? dating goodbye lagi? :)

bombie {=^o^=} said...

gubrax... ampe umur berapa gua harus goodbye dating ? ...
I welcome dating now :P .. ahhahhaah :P...

ga: buku love worth to give..Max Lucado :)

bombie {=^o^=}