Tuesday, March 3, 2009

wad's our role ?

everybody dies.
But not everyone dies on the same manner.

The latest one that shock the most:
is the guy by the name: David Hartanto Widjaja, an Indonesian Chinese, final year NTU student, who happen to be graduate of SMAK I.

Stabbing his professor, then cut his wrist and jump to his death later, what's begotten him at that point of time is still questionable. I wish him peace in his final resting.

What hit me is, some of our NTU's youth member know him.
And I'm saddened by the fact that each of us has the power to prevent this from happening....

I know that sad news are all over the news paper these days...Tsuanamis, landslides, earthquakes, bombs.....those are beyond our control

But death news that you know you are somehow somewhat related ...and you could do something to change it....yet...things still happen...

is just a slap in the face...
Wake up Army of God...
for the last days are evil...

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: