Sunday, March 8, 2009

mix... but not matched

This week mark:
1> The last season of YRC Sunday celebration
2> a very sad week for NTU

Really, mixed up.
But for all... I really am GLAD for everything that happen in YRC Sunday today :)
We have 95 conggregation altogether, we had a wonderful PW session, we had fun, and we had a good beginning of a combined YRC.

THANK YOU FOR THE COLORS, TEARS, MEMORIES, LESSONS YOU HAVE ADDED IN MY LIFE YRC SUNDAY:) LOVE YOU ALWAYS & 4EVA U'RE IN MY HEART:)

Sentosa was... extremely hot... hehe:P very fun though :)

but I ended the nite in tears...
that's not supposed to be flowing from my eyes..
if even I cant take it...
I wonder how...
...............................................................

Your divine intervention..
is all they need
is all the world needs now....

mel {=^o^=}

No comments: