Tuesday, March 10, 2009

habit to love

Once in a while, aside from my weekends room cleaning up routine, I like to mop my room in the middle of the week.
Just like today.

And this day I realize that actually, it's not that I love to clean up
It's just that I cant stand being in the opposite condition from being clean
which in the end drives me to clean up

Wonder if love works the same way...

Not that we like to love....coz true love hurts as it covers multiple sins
Yet the opposite pathetic condition of not being loved
That drives us to love and hopefully be loved in return

hm...I think that kind of thinking is not very "Christianly religous" though..
Yeah....I hope I long to love not because I am afraid of not being loved in return
I pray it's simply because I love to love as He loves to love me

hm...yah...I wish that my love life is not like my hygiene habit..hehe :)

bombie {=^o^=}

2 comments:

wei said...

very cim...hehehe but anyway, the feeling of loving someone and being loved are great :)

bombie {=^o^=} said...

weits..coming from someone full of love.. :)

I believe you :)

bombie {=^o^=}