Saturday, June 12, 2010

I seek...will You find me ?

It's all down to one thing
LOVE

We've heard that Christian walk is like Marriage
So I got married on May 6th 2001
The day that I said my vow and then
blub blub blub
*nyelemmmmmm*
tadaaaa a ring of faith in my body, heart, mind, soul, and spirit

And so
Being a newly wed
Just like any other bride I thought that the romance will stay all along
and if anything fails I just need to remember this "romance"
the butterfly in the stomach, fire on my hands, flowing waters in my heart
and everything will be fine again

I took it that.....nothing will beat His amazing soft overwhelming passionate love that's burning in me then.

And knowing me, I know I am a faithful person
having been faithful my unrequited first love for 8 years
and staying in my first bank till now for 6.5 years
we know I am

But just like any other marriage
Mostly I heard, along the way..
The romance .....dies.

Not the love....
the romance, the tingling sensation, the butterflies, the palpitation of heart
the unstoppable tears that flows like ocean
along the way.... regardless...romance will die

This ...sometimes
Is translated into the love that's lost
the marriage that comes to an end
where divorce is the only way out...

Yet we've heard
just like any other marriage
when the romance dies
Commitment saved the days

And so these few days,
I realized that I have celebrated my ninth years marriage anniversary
It's time for me to exercise my vow

To love, to cherish and to hold
in joy and in sadness
in sickness and in health
through richer or poorer

in my boredom or disbelieving of Your power
in my disappointment of my unanswered Prayer
in my not understanding on why You allow certain things to happen in my life

through the Joy of receiving Your wonderful anniversary gifts for me
in all blessings that You showered me cause of Your love
through all the time You accompany me in my darkest despair
and all the time You have protected me 24/7 safe and sound
for all Your efforts to pursue me to the ends of my world
and for all the time ahead that I know You will be good for me throughout the entire days of our marriage

I receive You as my God
I accept You as my savior
I offer my body soul and spirit to be Your Bride
till death joined us in heaven after so long of being apart

this is my vow


I will..
stay commited.
I will..
fall in love with You over and over again
I will..
worship Your goodness, Your beauty, Your power
I will..
remember the sacrifice of life You made to make me Yours

my husband Jesus....
I believe in You

In our marriage days that we have walked, where I'm no longer a new born Christian
when our romance might not sizzle as much during our honeymoon period

I will.... stay within the ring of faith You've bestowed on my soul
for this ring is round shape, never ending journey

now that I seek You
offering my repentance for the hurts I caused sometimes in our marriage
will You forgive me ?

now that I seek You again
in my willful power to relive our romance
will You find me back again ?

now that I seek You over and over again
My Baby Jesus..
I know I'll find You

for we have been made one
on May 6th' 2001

bombie {=^o^=}
is courting her love

5 comments:

William Lim said...

That's awesome. Something I should adhere and learn too. :D

Pinkbuble said...

Curahan hati ya booo..and as always, a good one.

gillsunshine said...

likey likey likey :)

|0|0... said...

i love love love this so muchhh!!!

Anonymous said...

it's a long long free style narrative poem... God bless on your life.