Tuesday, June 8, 2010

yg tlah terjadi antara kita....

hahah :) Will Kur....sorry aku belom blog for so long.

Yup..i've been away for ... more than a week on blogging world. While I'm away, my world and the world's world has been through this :

1> the emergence of Iphone o.s 4
En some ppl are dying to get them. Some ask me If I want. Seriously, no :) I'm content with 3GS :) and will not make myself a devout Steve Jobs follower. I'm not even interested in Ipad ....

2> Been to KL after 8 years away.
So..di duniaku yg gua ngerasa agak2 sepi recently, I decided to sign up for a package. Surprise me package with my cell group. Kita decide to explore food in Malaysia, but ga tau mo pergi kemana tepatnya, pulang jam berapa, en ngapain aja disana.

So on D day we found out, kita ke KL !! actually it's a makan trip. Jadi mostly kita kerjanya ngapain ? Jelas ga shopping or ngamen...tapi makan makan en makannnnnn :P

KL kita kebut bolak balik sehari !!! ... I find that I need a surprise....and yah...I'm happily surprised :) surprised that I can even go...karena tadinya ada some meeting en commitment yg ga bisa bikin gua pergi...

Anyway: I love the trip, and love to go for new adventure :)

3> Finally got my SG driving license.
Ini tuh yah.....resolusi yg gua tulis di taon 2008 to be accomplished on 2009. En....I only got it in 2010 !! Leletttt banget yah gua :) Anyway : I'm happy for having it... and next step to take is to have BIG FAITH that I'll buy a car in SG one day

*Mama gua di rumah kl denger pasti protes. The day when I told my Papa kl gua udah dapet license, Mama gua langsung rebut telepon before letting me to hang out cuman buat bilang : Jie... jangan beli mobil yah... rumah aja rumah *

4> Watched Sex and the City 2
Simple review : as a girl .. I"M LOVING IT :)

5> Watched Shrek forever after.
Simple review : just buy DVD pls

6> contemplating between keritingin rambut or ga..
Nah ..ini ...long struggle. Rambut gua itu tiap pagi gua lurusin... karena kl ga gua catok..dia nyaplok muka gua !! Tapi pada dasarnya betapapun indahnya itu rambut di rumah....gua sampe office.... udah kayak baru turun samping helicopter. MESSY....goodness

Gua tuh udah nunggu lamaaaaaa banget mo keriting lagi ini rambut... karena dulu waktu keriting...wuih enak bener..
Keramas pagi2...ga perlu blow cukup kasih foam.... press kanan press kiri...catok poni...DONE :)Rambut gua sekarang is disastrous...

Gua belon keriting karena kemaren ini dia masih rusak bener.. en... kurang panjang... Tapi sekrang ini udah ga betahhhh banget rasanya....di kamar rapih di office amit2...

so yesterday I decided to come with messy look. Gua catok ngasal ala messy style... kl emang angin mo lawan gua ....sekalian aja gua messy2 ke kantor...daripada capek hati tiap pagi ...* coba gua ada mobil....or better still ...coowok yg bisa anterin gua ke office... hoahoheo ---> dream on*

Well..it worked...It's such a good mess :) anyway....gua tetep bakal keriting seh...just wait !!


7> Trap in a lazy body, mind, and I hope no soul..
Haih... let's face it...Udah June !! Udah June dan gua masih belom embrace 2010 !!!! I want something more... I want to dance.....I mean it.... DANCE....

I want the PASSION, living the DREAM....walking the DESTINY....fulfilling the PURPOSE !! arrrgghhh !!!! * ini crisis orang umur 29*

and I have not figure out where have all those words gone from my life ... somebody help me !! I need JESUS's zeal in my life... againnnnnnnn

Loloooo....gua liat similar posting on ur blog..
apa yah yg kurang Lo ? apa yah ? wad's is it that moreee thing that He wants us to do Lo ?


en with that I end this random posting karena udah malem..
sabar sabar sama gua yah kl gua lagi jarang blogging...

coz I'm busy looking for :
Love
Passion
Dream
Destiny
Purpose

and having faith in all those beautiful hopes He have for us :)
if u meet any of them....tell them I'm looking for them..ask them to drop by my life :)

meanwhile...I will always be... ur number 1 blogger fans : El, Lo, Gill, WIll, Lyd, Wid, Vid, Ka, Ran, Jengnita....
and all u out there who shares ur life beautifully in virtual world

till then ...tata

bombie {=^o^=}
signing off

3 comments:

|0|0... said...

bie..br gw mo message lo d fb n nanyain k mana ajah.ha3..dah kangen baca postingan elo d blog.eh pagi2 gw buka, dah ada posting br..
also, pas baca halfway yg bagian dream2 itu, gw yg dah kpikiran 'kok sma kyk gw'..again di bwhnya tyt ada message buat sya. ahh..makn hari kta mkn sehati ajah *sok tau* hahaa.. iyah nih bie..apa yg krg yah..tp kmaren ini gw br dpt sumthin.ntr gw tulis d yah di blog hi2..kl disini kpanjangan jd ga enak ati..

Pinkbuble said...

Hoaaamm..dalam seminggu ternyata banyak juga new activities and tots bomb..i love the ideo of rambut keriting and dukung mak mu dalam beli rumah aja jie..rumah!

Soal rambut, kok abis di perm rambut gw forever kering yah..ga peduli uda gw pakein masker apa ni rambut tetep kering! *haeh!*

soal dance, soon bomb..soon we explore a lot of new things!!

William Lim said...

aaaahhh... Finally... Your post was honest too... (Loving this) ...

Btw, as for the car, i suggest you get a hatchback or a small sedan. I think it fits you perfectly. haha..

In my mind, there are:
Honda jazz
Suzuki Swift
VW beetle
Mazda 2
Kia Soul
Toyota Vios
and etc...

:D .. blessings