Monday, August 30, 2010

8.30.2010

8.30.2010
baru 2/3 taon lewat.....
how has your year been ?

For some of you who are experiencing "the best moment" in their life ...
I'm all happy for you...

For some who got the other side of the world ...
I'm same page as you....

Baru 2/3 taon lewat
but why does it feel sssssooooooo long for me... like a non stop 2010...dreading each and every single piece of energy that I have......and suck them out of me....

why does my heart bleed so much this year ? I'm physically and mentally not at the right tune this year....

haih .....2010....
you have been such and such and ssssuuuuuccccchhh a tough year indeed
my toughest ever..

ini kah syndrome 29 ?
binung ane.......

well....berangkat dari itu .....akhirnya
I have decided to follow Dian & Jojo's footstep..
to just follow my guts...and go to New York, alone.....*nekat*
tiket udah gua book !!
excited or not.. New York here I come

I need this holiday more than any holiday I ever needed.....
and knowing my plan next year
there's no better time to go holiday than this year

but now I need help
jadi buat kalian2 yg udah pernah ke New York
or tau website yg bagus buat book accommodation
or tau any good books on travel that you can recommend
pls pls plssss... let me know :) jalan sendiri neh...hehehe
atau ada yg mo temenin ? I welcome you guys !!! haoehaoheo :)

akhir kata....
maapkan daku Gillian Sastraku...
daku ke Amrik di hari weddingmu
I wish you all the best on your new life with your Raimy, my Dear
When I don't come, it doesn't mean my heart doesn't go with you :)
May all the blessings flow from above abundantly in your wedded life
I'll send your wedding gifts from States (Victoria's secret ? kasih tau gua size loe aja :) mo renda, merah, strip2 or black see through lace ? hohohoho)

bombie {=^o^=}

5 comments:

sista said...

wah akhirnya book juga ya.. :) pengen sih bie ikutan, cuma gak memungkinkan.. so.. enjoy!

|0|0... said...

bie.. wah k new york.aku mau.. lu brani bgt yah, so spontanious. i wish i can do that one day :) enjoy ur trip yah.. hopefully it can cheer you up n give you fresh pencerahan ha3. emang lo taon depan mo ngapain bie? kan ada baris yg mengatakan '...n knowing my plan next year'..
anyway, jia yoo!! 2010 tinggal hmm 4 bln lagih. you can do itt!! =)

bombie {=^o^=} said...

@ Lyd : hhahahahah... memungkinkan jg gua ga bisa nyulik istri orang bawa kabur ke Amrik dong Lyd :) ahuehaue :)

takut gua sama hong hong :) tinggi seh... wakakakak kewl kewl kewl :)

@ Lolo : aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Loloooo....miss youuuuu :) terharu gua baca postingan loe :)

Gua taon depan ada rencana berenti Lo....kl mental udah ga kuat *sperti cuaca muka gua hari ini yg agak2 mendung berawan*, and hati udah ga niat lagi to run..... mungkin gua mau melakukan sebuah kenekatan lagi... berenti :)

iyah Lo...tinggal 4 bulan..
I really hope that...kayak pelem2 gitu....taon 2011 bisa CRING !! cerah :) ahhaha :)

Happy for you yg SOO excited for the rest of 2010 :) en kayaknya gua bener bener butuh buku loe yg happiness itu deh Lo.... haohohao ;) kl ada waktu gua cari di book store ah :) or gua tunggu library loe open shop :) HOAEHOAHOEH :)

Pinkbuble said...

Oh my bomb!!!
Like lolo said " i wish someday gw ada guts to go like u!"

Gw rada pengecut dan anti stranger gini..kapan bs jalan2 sendiri ya?

|0|0... said...

bieee iya sama nih.kangen..kayaknya dah lama bgt kta ga bersua..pdhl biasa jg bersua lewat blogging2an haha.. tp gara2 sibuk jd pada ga sempet. BTW, i'm coming to sg.. so i'll see u n gil n el in december yah :)

haha..itu si happiness project masalahnya gw jg pinjem dr perpus boo..interested sih to buy.. but we'll see lah hahaha..