Wednesday, August 4, 2010

oh nooooooo

So tadi siang gua angkat telepon.....
And I saw the caller number that looks like our office number

Coz telp yg gua angkat itu general line.....bukan my direct line
en gua pikir itu my office ppl...
gua greet telepon itu without my normal greeting that goes like :

Morning _______ (company's name)

Instead, I went with :

"looking for ?"

Si penelepon sebut nama orang yg dia cari...
after that, thinking that she's still our internal ppl yg mungkin gua ga kenal... I answered :

" she's not at her table leh.... "

Then si penelepon bilang :
"oh, such is the case can I give you the account number to check whether the funds has been sent out ?"

suddenly.........gua lompat dari bangku gua... cek caller number si Missy .... and realize that....
SHE'S NOT MY OFFICE PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

en I couldn't consentrate from then on once I know that she's a client....
thinking I didn't even greet her with Hallo

matek lah guaaa...

Thank God she's so nice...
sampe bilang thank you so much for your help....
off course by the time gua tau dia client...my tone change to professional tone and words :P

seriously.... gua maluuuuu
coba pikirin calling an established company only to be greeted by a line :

Looking for ????? she's not there lehhhhhhhh

oh nooooooooooooooooooooo

bombie {=^o^=}

2 comments:

Mooya said...

Mwuahhaha... Omg ci... that was funny, the whole situation played in my imagination... Yeah, untung bkan yg judes ciiii :D

Jenita Darmento said...

HAHAHAHAHAH.. lucuuuu.. kacauu luu ceee.. hahahahah