Saturday, August 14, 2010

balesan

oh.....sedikit joke dari my rosy office...

I got my match :
spt biasa gua angkat telepon kemaren..... dari hunting line office..
itu jam 6 sore lebih...kantor dah tutup harusnya

karena si hunting line itu berisik bener....gua decide buat angkat si telepon...

B : evening ct bhuang

Cust : hi...can you connect me to room 1823 please ?

B: erm....you mean you want me to connect you to our client area , with extension 1823 Mam ? You know that your banker is in the room ?

Cust : Eh, no... Please connect me to the Hotel room 1823 ! You guys are Hotel right ?

B : !@#$%%^^!@&&#*#!@(*$^^%#&!@!@ TOENG !!! *pingsan* ..
This is ct bhuang Mam....we're not Hotel ...

Cust : Ha ? You guys are not Hotel ? Oh okay...but you're in Philipine right ?

B : *fell from chair..........!@##$$%%^^&&**())(*&&^%$#@@@* no Mam....we're ct bhuang in SG..

Cust : oh... really ? Not Philipine... oh ... hahaha... I thought I call Phlipine number

B : *dalem ati : BUKANNNN adoh..... mang gua kedengeran kayak ngomong tagalog ...adoh doh doh doh * No Mam.... this is ct bhuang sg.....sorry for that.

Cust : oh no..sorry sorry. Thank you then.

B: * must end with professional tone that I was taught in my starhub days * thank you, goodbye.


ya...I got my match....
setelah gua jawab telepon with : Looking for ? not there leh....
gua dapet balesan.....Tuhan memang adil :)





4 comments:

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

hoahaohaoahoahoahaohaohaoa...
wad an experience yah ce...
seruuu...seruuuu...
hoeheoheoheo...
mreka sengaja telp salah2in kLi ce,, demi mendengar suaramu yg aduhaiiii di telp...
heiehieeiheiheie...

William Lim said...

hahahaha... An idea just bounced off my head... thanks for this!

Will let u know if the video is done.. hahaha

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

what kind of idea negh will??
hmmm,, videona ce bom dgn critan inih ya??
hoeheoheohe... ;p

William Lim said...

Not exactly... haha..

But will try to do shooting if we get permission to do in a library..

Hebat rani, uda mulai active di blogger.. u should post more.