Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 - 2010

2010 now.

hm..

Just read all my blog posting in 2009. I can see the change of tone in my posting since, well, I first started to blog to recently.

Yah, basically I think I prefer the latest more carefree me recently, than my covered up self in the beginning of this blog. Yah, masuk akal lah. Basically, I don't really love to be so uptight about myself too, but well.. it take sometime to learn to take myself less seriously.

Dan itu semua bisa diliat dari postingan gua yg makin dikit pakai perumpamaan yg sulit dan deep2 bener bandingin dulu.

But, it's fun, en kadang amazing seh kl baca lg, my parabel. It's like I got to decode my own code :P HAHAHHAH :) en sometimes bingung juga, kok bisa yah gua waktu itu merangkai kata yg sedemikian sulitnya ? ini kl udah kebiasaan pake bahasa nyablak jadi males mikir yg deep deep gitu:)

Well anyway, one thing I never regret will be : having a blog !! Sekali lagi thank you Mbak Lydia Sistasi (yg udah makin jarang ngeblog *lirik2*) who has inpired me at first to blog. And to all yg masih ngeblog en has fulfilled my dayz with funny sweet inspiring posting, I just have a simple request: keep writing girlz & guyz:) You've blessed my dayz :)

Coz yah, dari baca2 SMUA (sampe mata juling neh) postingan gua di taon 2009, baru gua inget kl ternyata gua udah AMPIR pingsan di March 09, en ternyata pingsan BENERAN jg di September 09. Wah, kok kayak 6 bulan sekali ini ? tiap ganti musim ujan ke kemarau ? Jangan2 I'm actually Season Fairy ? *jreng...ini kayaknya koslet kosmik waktu taon berganti en bulan bergesar 15.25 meter mendekati venus. Kebanyakan nonton Disney*

Yah balik lagi ke kenyataan : 2009 has passed. The one year that I dare to declare :
THE BEST YEAR EVER EXPERIENCED BY BOMBIE.

hm: let's count my blessing again:

1> TLG services is finally combined into one YRC. (Great Opening move).
On Jo's bday celebracion : Wijohn announce a NEWS :) They are enggaged :)

2> Marina's wedding.

3> Birthday month : Buffet @ The Line, Dian's prewed foto, & Birth-day !

4> April : Perang kue di ultah Rani & off course : Duet bombie jenita dalam Acara : "cinta bersemi dari jadi - jadian hadiah ulang taon". Sekali lagi selamat pada kedua kontestan: David & Feriska Theresia-Mu (hoho) yg menjadi peserta acara perdana kami :) Hidup biejen (bombie jen jen)

5> May - June : ELG LADIES BACHELORETTE nite @ The Beauffort Sentosa dengan bintang tamu : Chairwoman Mrs Fenny Lo Wijaya. In May : welcoming the birth of Farrell Asido Sihombing.

6> July : Handoko -Winda's wedding & off course : Ricky - Jojo's wedding. The first lady to open the ELG wedding Year of 2009.

7> August : Wuih. Full moon.
Opened by the wedding of Diana & Alfona di Shang-na tgl 2 (duana). The second lady following Mrs. Wijaya & Mrs Gunawan footstep.
Followed by Rita -Baplanx on August 15. And.....
August 29: Sistasi - Hong Hong si, Sheraton. Congrats Mrs Suryadi.
Welcoming Baby Clarence :)

9> SEPTEMBER 26' 2009: NASI BOENGKOES THE MUSICAL. Highlight #1.
Dream come true number 1.

10> October : Widiya - John wedding. Congratz to Mrs Seng, the final ELG lady to call it close for the wedding year of 2009. Wohooo :)

11> NOVEMBER : I'm in USA !!!!!! Highlight #2.
Long tim dream come true number 2.

12> December : Crashed to reality knowing that I'm no longer in USA and the year has to come to an end and that 2010 is coming. Hehehehehehe :P

Adoooohhhh: beneran udah 2010 sodara sodara !!
En di akhir decade of pembukaan abad 20 ini gua masih singleeeeeee... & belon punya chance buat beli HDB karena hal itu....adoooh :P gimana ini ? *garuk2 kepala mikir plan J. Coz plan a-i udah kepake dari taon 2001 -09*
hahhahahahah :)

Tidur aja dulu deh. I pray that senses will come knocking on my head on Jan 2' 09.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

And for the GREATEST EXPERIENCE EVER in 09:

I am humbly grateful to God above for just having the chance to finally get through & finish all the challenges that's beyond my capacity this year has brought me with, and to ever experience such an amazing wonderful gruelling tough yet very very rewarding year of 2009, is my blessing indeed .
Felt as if I'm an actress getting my Oscar, and I don't know if I can ever thank You enough, the only One who has made it all possible.

Dear Jesus,
a girl called lissa thank You, loves You & sending You her best hugs & worship. all these praises & achievements belong to only You. Thank you Daddy

2010 bombie {=^o^=}

!!!!!!! cheer up !!!!!!!!!!
nobody owes nobody a living, so live up to your dream
*I remember you & nv forget you*

4 comments:

Pinkbuble said...

Happy new year 2010 Bomb!!! kapan balik seeeh?? lama amat....!

bombie {=^o^=} said...

cuman 2 minggu El :) ga lama lah heheh :) besok blk :) HIX HIX HIX...SEDIH!!!!! SEKALEEE !!!


bombie {=^o^=}

wei said...

good spirit to start a new year..kapan neh ngumpul..pas new year kita (ric-jo; fondi; bolen + farrel-me&john) dah keliling sengkang hoho...makan jl.kayu prata!!

-widiya

bombie {=^o^=} said...

Wah Wid....CURANKS !!! gua jg mau keliling jalan kayu :P eheheh :)

adoh....jujur...liat agenda gua....gua udah mo pingsan :P

minggu depan Jojo ultah baru kita ketemuan gimana ? heheh :)

bombie {=^o^=}