Thursday, December 17, 2009

pulankz

This is officially the last nite that I'll spend in my 3 X2.5 M bedroom in Serangoon, in year 2009.
Flyin back to Homtown tmrw.

Phew,
jadi sentimentil.
It's coming to an end isn't it ?
This year ?

This room has been the silent witness of my joy & tearz of this WON-DER-FUL yearz
huih....kok ga rela yah taon ini berakhir ?

Even the hype of School reunion plus Christmas and New Year that's around the corner doesn't make it better..

Beda yah sama previous posting ? haha...
iyah kali..en b/w those 2 feelings..benernya gua takut to enter 2010..

Afraid that it can never beat the best experiencessssssss 2009 has offered. (weddings....weddings....and weddinggggsss....and u noe how I love weddingz......girls nite out...dance & dance & dance & dance & dance.......terus aja..........travel...make new best friends.......meet high school best friendz...make the best out of life...........years of dreamz and prayers coming true....huaih....)

I'll figure out in Indo, how to prepare myself to be ready for nex demanding year =P
*by means demanding.... remember that I have commit myself to another year ++ of ministry en drilling brain for new ideaz ... ho....ho...ho...ho...*

okay... goodbye & goodnite room :)
see ya nex year :) thanks for being my best friend for these 365 dayz :)

bie {=^o^=}

No comments: