Tuesday, December 1, 2009

compare compare

Couple of things I don't miss from SG while I'm away :

1> the unfriendliness :
Unfriendly hot & humid weather, Unfriendly service we got right away when we stepped into Immigration service to every corner of shopping mall in this city , unfriendly time speed. Just....unfriendly.

2> Non Stop never ending cold call from sales people offering Credit Card, Spa Package and so on. Added to that : SMS Promo.

3> Funnily, I don miss any kind of Singapore food :P hehehe.....Sorrie :P

4> Some request that made u feel like nothing more than just a human being used up so much for the well being of others : all in the name of, again everyone : Service !! let's call it simply : felt like a Maid, an un-appreciated maid ! Someday I just want to know that I will be able to conduct some intellectual conversation with them :P

5> Singlish !


Yup, I don miss those while I'm away :P

I do miss :
1> ELG, blessed memberz, Dancerz, Youth, BCS, FRIENDS, my SG beloved ppl.
2> my room.
3> SG's transport system which enables you to travel anywhere, anytime, on the right schedule.
4> The price of food that's generally way much cheaper :)
5> Mandarin :)


Things I miss the most from USA *in random order please* :
1> The SHOPPING, and it's return policy.
2> The weather.
3> My Auntie, Cousin, Best Friends.
4> And the beautiful ppl I've met all around.
5> The forever so friendly professional service you got.
6> The Hi & Bye & small talks you got from strangers all around.
7> The FOOD !!!!!!!
8> The entertainment.
9> The TV Show...
10> The Beautiful Scenery of waterfall, forest, & other amazing View that shows how Great is our God :)
11> American English

I miss alot right ? haih :P Guess I really love to live there :P

What I don miss ? Only one thing :
LA Transport system :P They should increase the public transport quality:P

bombie {=^o^=}

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you really fall in love with America. Now you know why your mom wants her children to live here, hahaha...... Last Saturday we went to Palm Spring and the Cabazon outlet again. I bought some more stuffs there, super cheap!! In Palm Spring we went up to the Top of the mountain by the cable car. It was just snowing early in the morning, so you can imagine how beautiful the scenery is. Too bad you were not here. Next time when you come again, come on Thanks Giving Holiday. Will take you there. Hopefully Sheila can drive by that time, hahaha....

Jenita Darmento said...

bubble tea???? hahahah

bombie {=^o^=} said...

hueih...kangen itu Jen :) But buble Tea is not Singapore Drinks :P

It's Taiwan Drinks :)


Huaaaaaaaaaaaa Ie Joanne, mo ikutan ke Palm Spring !!

Wait for me next year !! I'm coming. Let's go VEGAS !!!!!!

lissa {=^o^=}

wei said...

yakin bie, itu not in order for things that you miss in US?? itu loh SH*pp*ng hehe...