Thursday, December 10, 2009

somehow we'll get by

I love the sound of the phrase above

Somehow we'll get by

Remember the days when we are young
Our parents being parents
looking at us daily, how we behave, act, live
sometimes nice, mostly painstaking...(that's me {'--__--'}
surely they worried, wondering whether we'll ever gonna make it in this big big world

so being parents
they force, press, cultivate
forcely or passionately passing on all the good values
in hoping to prepare us for the bizzare world

still..the worry is there...
can we make it ?

Pressured by their hopes and wishes on us
somewhere I whispered

I know somehow someday...I'll get by



And I have...gotten by...


Now that I'm 28
not a wonder that I tend to be parental most of the time...
Looking at the next generation...
I am....worried

Maybe coz I've conclude it by taking samples from the complacent ones
Some ugly human behaviour that makes you wonder....
those Sharpay kind of young ladies...are walking around us
really...

not to discourage those who I know have been bitten, bantered, stormed, trampled
by the harshness of reality of life
I salute them for hanging on so tight.... and I know they gonna make it...

But for all those Sharpay kind of young ladies & lass
silently I wish
sealed with strong prayer


Somehow somewhere someday
Some lightning strike open their mind
and they'll get by


Awaken from their Ra Ra Land

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: