Friday, December 25, 2009

Tada tada tada !!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!

On this beautiful Christmas, an idea struck me, that will make life even more interesting next year !! hehehe :)

Well, basically I find that a blog that's fulfilled with specific experience are interesting, right ? Like when I was travelling, I am excited to write my blog and ppl are excited to read my blog too :) ..bener gitu ?

Contoh lain : do you watch Julie & Julia ? Julie start her book, through blogging her experiences cooking over 300 recipes in Julia's book in 100 dayz :) Another sample, I just watch Running on Heels in E!, and the girl blogged her red carpet experience in Marie Claire's website :)

Basically, I find that my daily SG life is not yet that interesting to be blogged all over, so we need a lil spices here and there !!

SO : I decided that I will make a serial blog on : MY DIET EXPERIENCE!! *don laugh!! I'm serious*

Which, I'm going to start next year, 2010. I hope the diet does not last for a whole year (wah....can die like that !@#@!$%@), but I will select a period of time, and blog about it. I'm looking from short period first, like..7 days ? Well, we gotta start low.....right ? Besides, who doesn't love food ?

But well, as I aged, I realise that years are not really on my side anymore, so I guess I got to start looking into my diet seriously, make our lifestyle healthier, and I really really want, for once in my life, oh please....I want to finally be able to fulfill this 28.5 ++ years of dream....to feel slim and...be proportionately slim according to my height & bones.

Just for once....before the body prepares for a space extension for the landing of babies should He grants :)
Beside : who knows again, this experience can help others live healthy ?

hmph..
So now, I'll think on how I'll run it next year :)
HOHOHO !!

I guess Santa, or angel, has given me the best Christmas gift !!!
An Idea !

HOHOHO
MERRY CHRISTMAS once again everyone !!

excited bombie {=^o^=}
with more pile of works to do !!

2 comments:

Pinkbuble said...

Merry Late x'mas juga bomb.. mendadak pulang kampuang gw..nanti pas ketemu abru cerita aja..sampe H-1 sebelon nari joyful-joyful..gw harus ngerepotin mereka supaya ganti formasi lagi ya bo..hadow...hadow..

Dan gw baru baca komen lu tadi bomb pas nyampe sg..for a weird reson M1 gw ga nyala bo di jakarta..jd ga ada akses dah gw ke blog-blog para bloggers...

Aniway, apa rencana taon baru lu?

bombie {=^o^=} said...

New year gua bakalan di Rumah my grandmom :)
But anytime loe available...just let me know ;)gua free any day beside 31 Dec :)

kl emang loe mo ketemuan just call gua yah....gua kasih nomor gua di Facebook loe :) hoohoho :)

shock gua baca blog loe !! jujur :) ahhaha :)