Tuesday, November 24, 2009

back

in SG. Safely & soundly landed.

First day @ work: the big news came: My highest Boss, the Iron woman ~ leader of the pack, is resigning. Wow:P How life take it's turn !!

Still in jetlag mode on now. So I'm gonna sleep soon. Will write what I felt on my last moments @ LA when my eyes are wide open.

@ least for now, let me juz say : I'm happy to be back with u Singapore. I'm happy to be back to my home of 9 years :) & never regret any choice I made during this entire process of stepping foot to STATES :)

gratefull bie {=^o^=}

4 comments:

Mogika said...

Welcome back ceee :D

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

auw auw auwwww...
yg abies b'Libur hampir sebuLan akhirna kembaLiiiiii jg...
heoheoheoheoehoe....

weLkom bakkkkkk ceeee...
weLkom bak to ur reaLity,, hahahhaa...
uhuy uhuy uhuy...

Jenita Darmento said...

slamat slamat datanggg.. haahhaa

bombie {=^o^=} said...

WAH... thank you thank you...
ini udah kayak panitia penyambutan dari SG ajah...yg satu dari Indo jauh2 :P

terharu :)