Monday, November 30, 2009

bener bener udah di SG ...huaihhhhh !@#$%&^&!(&#...campur aduk rasanya

Pheuwwww !!

U’ve heard it. U’ve seen it. Yup, I really am back in SG. My feet are stepping on this hot tropical land. Huaih !!

Don noe why, suddenly today : I MISS STATES SO SO SO SO SO MUCH !!! huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Especially knowing that they are going to celebrate Thanksgiving soon. A part of me really wants to be with those beautiful ppl in LA, eating turkey, giving thanks, sharing love, and enjoy the cold weather the country can offer! Kyk msh ga percaya that the holiday of my life, my dreamland, dreamt momentz, are finally over.

So now what ? Ga jelas!! Lost lg. En still not believing that life got to run busy messy crazy (office wise) for a short while before another short break in Indo.

Oh Lord, boleh ga Lissa stay di States aja ? Cari duit sana, cari pacar sana, idup di sana ? hehehehe :P

Guess I’m asking for too much ! hoho

When on the last day (Saturday Nov 21) when I was rushing to buy some last minute shopping list (and another luggage : hehe * peace sign *), a strange feeling cross my mind that I’m actually kind of tired of this shopping, walking around, killing time, enjoying scenery moment, and burning a hole in my wallet.

I figured it happened cause I don’t do anything much there that make me feel usefull. I’m not productive. I’m only bumming around, shop, and shop, and shop again and again, repotin org terus nganterin ke sana sini, keep satisfying all that I want and need, but what’s all in the end? Even when I can get everything that I want, I still feel kind of empty somehow. This socialite Paradise tai tai kind of life, seems not to be suitable for me.

So I thought, well, it’s good that this holiday has come to it’s end. I need to be back to earth, to remind myself again that money is not easy to find. It’s a blessing that one has to manage wisely & smartly. (yah Ie Joanne? Hehe). And this unforgettable holiday is only a gift from above. Not my hard earned rights!

In the end I just conclude, even all the money in the world will never satisfy our human’s greed. So with that, I fly back to Singapore. My gruelling earth.

I think I got back to earth TOO SOON :P Gravity has pulled me down too fast and burried me with tons of work !! huaih, I want to fly back to Paradise :P * sempet kepikir waktu di Narita, boarding gate nya SQ11/12 deketin neh, and gua ga inget mana yg pulang SG. Kl gua salah2 pesawat bisa jadi I wont be back to SG, instead fly back to LA. WAH !! GOOD IDEA :P *

Yah sutra lah! I can only look back to all the pictures, remember the good time, keep this super sweet memories inside my heart, and keep the passion for coming back to States ( whether holiday / to live there, whatever it is) burning !!


So here’s how I spent my last week in LA.
Ga jadi ketemu Bella hari Senin coz dia ada kelas, I end up going to the nearest mall and beli titipan bath & body works plus vic’s secretnya orang orang. Malemnya coz udah pada tutup tokonya, we end up eating at applebees. Nice Steak & reasonable price too.

Selasanya: jalan2 sama Ie Joanne ke Pasadena where we visit this shoes outlet called : DSW !! Wah: this is a very fruitfull trip bok. I got VERY VERY GOOD DEALS for shoes there. Gileeeeaaauuu deh. Stuart Weissman (bener salah nulisnya aja gua ga tau), Liz Clairbone, Coach, Guess, Jimmy Choo, Nine West, berseliweran dengan harga yg udah kena slash berapa puluh percent jg ga jelas gua.

Malemnya kita jalan2 sama Ci Lily ke: De Grove. Mall baru !! Bagus loh J Then makan di Farmer’s market mereka, brazilian food yg bayarnya ditimbang !! Ie Yong Tsuey traktir….. yuhuu. hohoho ! Thank u Ie, enak loh.

Rabunya: tadinya mau ke Disneyland sama Bella. Nah Bella kena stomach cram di Selasa malem. Dia nawarin buat kesana sama Tory, dia nyusul. I thought, mending bareng2 aja lah perginya, so kita reschedule hari jumat barengan ! I was kind of afraid waktu nanya dia mau pergi atau ga, takut dia ga mau ke Disneyland. It’s not cheap. But when we finally go there on Friday, she told me: aku tuh udah kepengen banget tau ga she Ci, ke disneyland !! HUAH Puji Tuhan !!

So yah, anyway jadinya Rabunya kita pergi ke Rodeo drive. Sederet panjang toko2 mahal, tempat artis2 belanja. Nice stretch of road. Off course gua ga belanja disana lah hoh :P Tp foto2. Sayang ga ketemu artis :P

Then Kamis : OUTLET TIME !!! hoah :P gile gilee gilee!! Udah gua nanti2kan outlet ini dari zaman gua di Seattle & Chicago. Sampe udah gua search gimana caranya kesana, udah pinjem GPS, en udah pastiin si Gucci ada disana. Pergi bareng sama Jenna (yg temenin gua ke Universal) & seorang perempuan yg cablak abies (yg dia orang bilang sm kayak gua cablaknya… padahal udah jelas gua lebih pemalu ....aihhhhh), si mbak Vera yg udah accidentally ketemu gua & Ie Joanne waktu kita tour tour-an. More on this mbak cablak later :P So berangkatlah kita ber 4, Ie Joanne, Jenna, Vera & me. Siap perang !!! huah !! ga sempet breakfast kita, but seriously : none of us are hungry !! haha...


ga lama dari waktu kita mendarat, si mbak Vera udah tenggelam di Tommy Hilfigher & DKNY nya. Gua, Ie Joanne and Jenna form one gank jalan bareng. First stop : BCBG !! ....Lanjut2, hari pun habis, tangan penuh belanjaan, dompet pun terasa tipis, pertanda SOS butuh bala bantuan :) Jenna pun suddenly kangen ortu di Indo, dia kirimkan SOS internasional, perlu setruman dana neh. And.....dapetlah dia, donor dari PMI (Papa Mama di Indonesia), sementara gua ? HAHHAHAHA :p yg ada dpt tagihan credit card yg panjang.....so kuterima nasibku yg tidak berhasil menemukan Prince charming pendonor dana :P

I walked out from outlet with a vow not to buy anymore bags in 1 year ! (remind me kl gua lupa janji ini)

Jumat: ke Disneyland jg akhirnya. Sabtu belanja last minute, minggu pulang.
Sorry kl difast forward gini, karena pada dasarnya udah ga kuat lagi lanjutin cerita.

Why? Karena cerita panjang lebar di atas diketik di hari Kamis sore tertanggal 26 Nov, dan sekarang udah December 1 subuh. Kenapa bisa lama gitu belon di post ? Blame it on Singapore that has its time speed like bullet train in Japan.

Ngantuk pula sekarang.....tidur ah !!
msh jetlag neh :) haeuhauhe

bombie {=^o^=}

2 comments:

Pinkbuble said...

Shit..shit..shit..baca shopping story lu gw jadi mau kesana..gw uda ribut2 samaa arip sejak telponan ma elu..bilang melulu, rip kita kapan ke US..kapan?kapan?kapan!!

Btw bomb, thank u untuk CK dan cherry blossom favo gw itu..akan daku pajang di blog ku beserta ucapan terimakasih ku untukmu..boleh tak?

Gw suka bener tas nya. arip bilang " dipake terus el.." biar baju gw warna coklat..tas gw tetep pink jreng itu..ga nyambung pisan euy!!

bombie {=^o^=} said...

HAHAHHAHAHAH :) I love that you love the Bag :)

waktu gua liat itu Bag, gua udah langsung : EL !! ini udah kayak dibikin buat si EL !! ahhaah :)
*erm ..gua ga gitu kuat pake Pink itu....bisa kesetrum terus*

pajank sajah di blog silahkannnn :) honored guah si pink jreng jreng bisa catwalk di blog loe El :)haoheoaohe :)

bombie {=^o^=}