Saturday, November 7, 2009

MACY'S

Everyone who have been to states, or have relatives went to states, must have heard the legendary MACY'S.

And I spend a whole day @ downtown Seattle yesterday ( Pike's Market, Pacific Place) and the highlight one more time ladies and gentlemen, is MACY'S.

Guess what ? Let's just say that I shopped, and the receipt shows me how much that I save from shopping yesterday, and the savings cost like 2.3 from my shopping expenses, HOW COOL IS THAT ? So I'm actually paying a third of my actual cost.

U see, the price tag in Macy's doesnt always show u the real price. As said in my earlier blog, when u scan them @ the scanning machine everywhere around the shop, u will find some more Fabulous price.

So yesterday, I bring in like 15 top maybe, try them on, do some selection, and settle with 5 piece, scan each of them and I got a shock for some of the prices they show.

Then, I met this salesgirl, who is Chinese Nationals who once live in Singapore, who is so friendly, and she told me to open a Macy's Account, and I got A FURTHER 20% Discount.

I am mad, and I am going shopping again today !! hahahah :P I promise to stop myself from crazy shopping spree okay ? I will, do my best effort, to stop going crazy !! (but having a supportive cousin, who don really like shopping, but she's all the way helping me to shop, might not really help. But seriously I thank her. She shopped herself too :) ahhah :)

Oh off course I got some other comment. Americans service are seriously, cool. They are professional in doing service business. I'm shopping in what the likes of Robinson/ Tangs, and each of the salesgirl are like introducing themselves, Hi my name is who and who, if u need any help, pls just look for me. I'll be back to check on u later.

And they really do. Oh my, I got some serious learning on service business here. No wonder we, Singapore, kind of suck.

Oh, and I have another problem now. Ppl kept asking, where are u from ? I have to stop for a while and think. Sometimes I say Indonesia, sometimes I say Singapore, sometimes I took the pain to explain, I'm Indonesian living in Singapore and coming here for HOLIDAY.

But seriously, what should I answer next time ? Singapore, Jakarta ? Where ?

anyway: be back when I finally have the chance to upload my pics en blog again. Meanwhile, take care !!

bombie {=^o^=}
*blogging is fun this way. HAHA*

No comments: