Wednesday, November 18, 2009

it aint over till it's over

Soon I'll be back. The thots tat my holiday is over, is excruciating :P

Well, they say all good things must come to an end one day. So is mine going over soon. Back to SG means back to work immediately. Office is waiting 7 hours after I landed. 2 meetings waiting at the end of the week that I'm back :) hua hua hua hua.... and when I ask where has my youth been gone ? U noe the answer !! tadada dadada dadada :) (answer is : Gone for the glory of the Lord : HALELUYAH AMEN !!! )

Gitulah hidup kata Ieie gua. Terus berputar. Loe baik sama orang, orang lain lagi yg akan berbaik hati sama loe. Erm..ga nyambung yah ? heuheuh:P anyway : buat gua waktu itu yg terus berputar :P hahahah :)

Back to my last stay in States, I'm supposed to go to Disneyland with Bella today. But since dia stomach cram kemaren (aduh kasian banget) en that she has a project meeting today, we will be going on Friday instead. So my schedule for today : going Beverly Hill, Rodeo Drive & beli koper at the end of the day :P *hahahaha butuh banget yg ini*

Went to the mall near my Aunt's place on Monday, Pasadena & De grove yesterday (I got the BEST DEALS for shoes @ DSW ! Cant believe my eyes), en beverly hills today. Not going to Vegas this time around. Well, not a gambler in the first place, not fancying lights @ buildings, and might not be happy going Vegas alone, I decided to stay & just enjoy LA for a full week, while waiting for my cousins or any group of friends who want to go to Vegas together !!! ehhehehe :) gua tungguin yah guys !! My Ieie says : Vegas itu lbh enak kl perginya rame rame * en gua percaya hal itu benar *

Some tips for those going States next year : Come during Thanksgiving or Christmas for the best shopping deal. Off course u have to queue and maybe do some grabbing here & there, rub many ppl's shoulder altogether, fight a lil bit, give in a lil bit. They call it : the Black Friday (Friday after thanks giving). I dont know wad they call it during Christmas. It was a crazy sale that some things go for just 1 dollar!

But no, I dont want to fight Americans who are huge in general. I got couple of good news in states.

1> My dress size is considered : PETITE !! (gua...petite...HAHAHAHHA :p ngakak). Off course I took L size petite, but still's petite.

2> u've heard them. Sizes in States are ranging from a smaller number (perhaps just to make girls mind happy...psychological I suppose) Some girls fit size 0 in states. So this size 0 is around Dian, Jojo's size. I was wondering if they are size 0, wads my size ? en to my surprise ( I thot I was again minimal 8, 10 or 12) I'm size 4 !!! tada !!! hahaha :P *cukup senang to fit some size lesser than 5*. I'm pretty sure that Fenny is size -2 / -4

3> as for my jeans : I am size 6 !! nananananana nananananan :) (When I was over confident, I took 4. Off course cannot fit lah my fren)

4> When I ask them to guess my age, many believe that I am ....drum roll : 22 or even younger. When they know that I'm 28 and still serving in uth, they say that it's the benefit of staying in youth :P Percayaaaa :)

So my conclusin : life works in many wonderous way. It gets better as I aged, or should I say it gets better and better the more I know Him better. Gua cukup terharu sama cuplikan FB El that wrote : envy bombie :)

That's a real flatters El :) I never regard my life as sth that can cause ppl envys. But the journey I walked this year have changed quite many things. Yup, I enjoy this trip, this year, this journey, and the freedom that a single person can ever have, to do whatever one wants to do, achieve whatever one wants to achieve, reach the sky, paint them blue-pink-anything, without having any limitation other than one self doubt & fear. I have not loved my singleness any better than this year, any beter than I am now.

In fact one night after Nasi Boengkoes, when I remember those moments, I was laughing in bed *haha stengah gila* realizing how happy I am with the condition I'm in, single this age, and how wonderful that He made it to happen. It's a longgggggg and windingggggg and tearingggg & stormy journey I walked to reach & find this peak of happiness.

But to any of my friends who are happily married or in a relationship right now, pls don get it wrong. If only u noe how many litres of tears (1000 litres of tears kalah sama gua), sleepless nite, heartbroken pace I overcomed, believe me......u would not want to choose this path of mine.

Neither did I. In fact, this has been the toughest year that every single closest of girl friends of mine are married. U noe what I heard ? A sirene sounds like this:

"This is the final call for babies born in 1981 to board the plane called marriage. If you are in this flight, pls board the plane soon. Be sure to check in, get your boarding pass ready and we pray you enjoy your flight. "

I have no boarding pass. My visa was dis-approved. I have no choice than to wait for the next flight if there is, and if there isn't, stay in the island called singleness 4 eva. Imagine that : en u'll noe how many littre of tears I poured (together with my sweat I throw during dance practise this year --> all those contribute to the amount of waters I shed & my weight loss...hahaha)

Yet having no choice, and in a wonderful surrender heart, He has shifted my perspective and bring me a joy that I should have long discovered. Singleness --> is long translated : FREEDOM !!! I should have found this dictionary long time ago :P


So to El, thanks :) I really am flattered that I'm envied. But if there's anything that I can conclude in this trip, is that joy & happiness is best shared with ppl that you love. And to be able to find someone whom you love and loves you even more, is a pure gladness :) *ada yg bawain barang gitu loh... hahhaha. Joking*

To my friends who have find one: real congrats for you guys :) Have a safe sailing through the sea of life :)

To my friends who are in the wait : keep waiting with open heart. Who knows he/ she might just be next to you.


And to all who are enjoying whatever condition God has brought us into, just like me now, trust me :) We will never regret it. Coz He knows, much way better than us. He knows His way :) Just wait till the right time comes :)


see u in SG soon :) I do miss u all:)


bombie {=^o^=}
very much grateful for being blessed by His loving kindness:)

1 comment:

wei said...

look like you really enjoy every single bit of your trip.!!! waiting for more of your stories when you are back, we will call for ELG meeting hahaha...