Tuesday, November 3, 2009

San Francisco pictures

SOLVANG

Smelling the rose


Welcome to Solvang



Enjoying life


Mr Hans Christian Anderson



Why don we have such Park in Singapore ?

HEARST CASTLE

Entrance to the castle



I had a few guests coming



The Outdoor pool



Wondering what will I do when I have such a castle



Welcome welcome



Where we held private movie screening



Guests rooms



And Living room where we entertain the guests



Not to forget : dining room


And the most romantic place in the castle: the indoor swimming pool.
Care to visit my castle next time ? My name is Melissa Hearst :P ahhaha
DAY 2: SAN FRANCISCO

Chinatown!!



Wad’s Chinatown without it’s lantern. Tadaaa


Modeling desire unfulfilled



See the colourfull bus over there? That’s our bus. Behind it : that beautiful building, is church of Scientology. Sadly, SF is not really a holy city :P

PALAIS OF FINE ARTZ

The dome !!


Serasa di Europe ga seh ? hoehohao Senang.


I am the goddest of water :P Aqua



Next to me is : BEBEK !!



Couples, I suggest u take wedding pictures here !


Dan usaha pertama ambil foto with self timer, TADA !!

GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE BABY !!

And the Picture I love THE MOST so far !! GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE !!


Ampir gua lupa kl gua orang indo :P Dikit lagi ampir kasih hormat ke si bendera :P hauehauhuha :P


CITY TOUR

Not even in my dream will I ever let myself drive this road.



Tetep semangat although manjat lembah just to get into this street

PIER 39

After the clam chowder lunch


It’s a sunny day in SF J



Cho-cho-la-te


CHURCH OF ST MARY

The pipes of the organ. I wonder how the organ sounded like. 4000 pipes there.


Jesus @ the cross.



Entrance of the church. Jesus ressurected !! He's alive !!

CITY HALL

City Hall !! Far view



My last picture of the day. City Hall nearer view


Before the camera dies I manage to get these: The Asian Museum behind City hall


I don noe who he is :P

LAST DAY : YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK

The last picture taken by my camera after leaving it rest for one whole nite. See the waterfall behind, at the most bottom part of it, we saw rainbow :) so so pretty

And my most breathtaking picture taken by courtesy of the kind stranger in my tour group.


They say they made film here. I have no wonder why. I believe some of the Candy/ drinking water front cover was taken here too.


Absolutely breath taking !!!
and that's the end of my SF tour !!










































No comments: