Monday, November 9, 2009

Seattle

This is my last day in Seattle. Tommorrow, I'm leaving to Chicago.

Kl bisa, pengen stay here forever :P hehaheha :) Though I know that's just a dream. And though I know that the moving days and time means I'm closer to Chicago & Vegas (and going back to SG too), I still hope time moves slower here.

Even though, time already has move sssooo slow in here.
Beneran berasanya selalu kaya: ha ? baru jam segini, perasaan udah lama kita di luar, udah lama kita kesana sini sono sene sunu. Slow gitu dah....

But the slow motion of time means full satisfaction and enjoyment here. Generally, time does move slower in States overall.

Well now, Seattle. States ppl are generally louder, friendlier than Singaporean (as I said: mostly, don get offended as u noe this is true. I'm half singaporean myself having lived there for 9 years). I can feel that when I go to LA. But to my surprise, Seattle ppl are even more friendlier than LA ppl. Wow !!

U juz feel it everywhere. Even my cousin says, at Pike Place: Strangers talk to Strangers. Indeed. U now American are generally louder than any average person in the world ? When they talk, they just don care whether u are listening to their conversation. Unlike me, I'm a ghost whisperer my friend called. I speak in such small desibel ppl generally can't hear me.

And then, the thing about Seattle is: it's very very Romantic. Somehow I can imagine Dasu with Vina here. HAHA :P *sorry, only this Dasu man come to mind everytime I want to remember MUSHY, and to give him some credit : romantic*

Generally, the feel, the weather, the greeneries, the atmosphere. It's like there's music playin on your ear everytime u walk around.

I went to Space Needle yesterday. If you watch Love happen, basically Aaron Eckhart was standing there, when he was looking over his house in Seattle. It's that tower that is standing @ 300 feet tall. When me and my cousin walked there, u seem like u don't see ppl. It's like so quiet and less crowd (or no crowd at all). But when we enter the tower, suddenly u see ppl, alot.

When u reach the roof, again it's like quiet. But wait for awhile, and then again : people :P Wonder where do they come from. When I left the building, it's quite one more time.

Our agenda yesterday is generally Photo taking. I went to the place suggested by Lie Mei, UW :) She told me I have to go there as it looks like Harry Potter's school. And indeed it is. Oh my goodness. If I can study there, I think I'll continue studying over and over there :P

I went to the library and basically, u can just make Harry Potter Gala dinner scene there. It's like Cathedral itselves. And I have never seen a fountain as wide as bunderan HI in a school. If you have such fountain in ur school, dont u feel like pickniking there ?

huah ..... ! Shopping too. On Saturday I want to Outlet in Seattle (Tulalip area). No wonder ppl go crazy over there. I think I went crazy myself. The tax is lower than LA actually. And I have bought like ...a ... lot...*censored* But I still want to go back to another outlet on my way to Vegas as the prices are a lil bit impossible for our eyes to believe. HUAAAA :P I hope I don burn a hole in my wallet. One shopping list added : new luggage.

I learn new fact about Seattle recently, that Starbucks is first opened and originated here. I took a picture at the first starbucks stall ever built. It's still the most traditional, and they have street performer singing in front of the stall. When u listen to African American ppl sing, u just shiver my friend :P

hu hu hu hu hu..... I fall in love to Seattle. I fall in love to States. But I think I find this country as a nice place to live as I have spending power & on my holiday mood. To live here will be another story of it's own. I might not have as much spending power as I have now. hm....the curse of greed :P I don noe if I have enough guts to live here.

We'll see. For now, I'm still enjoying the best holiday of my life.

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: